Support Please

• pakanjoot
      pakanjoot
      Global
      Ok, I admit to have created multiple accounts, for the main purpose of not having to wait to retake the quiz(1hour wait). Now I realized that every one of my accounts are gone and when i create a new one, security deactivates it. Its a very bad mistake i made.

Now my problem is: I have NEVER received the $50 capital on any of my accounts. Is it not that this security system is for the purpose of disallowing members to have MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT? Well now you left me with NONE.

Since i have never received a $50 capital (security knows for sure, i have sent my ID twice and all my accts have the same personal information), I want to know if there is any way i could create a new account that i could permanently use, or maybe you could reactivate just one of my locked accounts.
  • 6 replies
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      I'm just a member of this site so this is my personal opinion.

I dont think you deserve to get the starting capital. You signed up multiple times, because you could not wait to retake a quiz? Why should you get money to play poker if you don't have the patience to wait one hour to retake a quiz.

Some people. :heart:
    • pakanjoot
      pakanjoot
      Global
      Well i guess i got too thrilled, its the only time i could afford to play online with real money after all.
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      So why exactly do you think we should give you a second chance?
      Because you couldn't wait 1(!) hour to retry the quiz? Because you violated our Terms and Conditions?
      Reminds me of an idiom:
      Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice shame on me!

I don't think that our support will allow you to get the starting capital after all this. But you can try.

Just contact thesupport and ask them. Since I'm not in charge for such things.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • pakanjoot
      pakanjoot
      Global
      Since now that security knows all of my accounts that are linked, there is no possible way i could get that capital MORE THAN ONCE. All i ask is for one account i can use, and I've learned my lesson. I don't see how that can "fool" you again.
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Hi pakanjoot,

You have to contact the support. No one on the forum can help you get the starting capital. We have no direct contact with any of the support team. I'm sure our security team will do what they think is right.

Regards,
      Stiev
    • pakanjoot
      pakanjoot
      Global
      Ok, i am so glad that everything is alright now. Thanks to the moderators for leading me to contact security through the ticket system, They reactivated one my accounts in no time. My account is on partypoker, and now my problem is how to claim the bonus. I guess you could close this thread now. Thanks a lot to Tobi (support), and to the moderators who replied.