This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SnG 180 turbo HUD

• StruxXx
      StruxXx
      Gold
      Good day grinders! :)

I'm a cash player who's willing to take a shot at SnG. I have a decent HUD for cash games but none for SnGs and Im in a search for one.

Did any1 posted some good HUDs to download on forum? What should I be looking for if I decide to create my own hud. Any tips and advices would be usefull.

Thanks in advance & happy grinding! :)
  • 3 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      First of all I have moved the thread to the tournament section, because there are more 180 player SNG members active.

I’m not too familiar if there are good Huds posted already, but I would pretty much use the standard stats like VPIP, PFR, 3bet%, fold to 3bet%, Steal%, fold to steal%, Flop Cbet% and Flop fold to Cbet%. I think this is more than enough if you just started playing this format.

If you have more questions about it don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • tuoast
      tuoast
      Bronze
      Fold flop to cbet is disaster, it need thousands hands. Fold to 3- bet is similar.
    • samni
      samni
      Bronze
      180 men basically nerds some stats so you can get a feel if someone is a regular or not, if someone is likely to spew his stack off or not. My tournament hud looks like this:
      Vpip/pfr/3bet/hands
      For these sng's this is more then enough as 99% of your decisions are standard and it will involve mostly pushing and folding.