Hello Everyone!

• mima2
      mima2
      Bronze
      Hi everyone, my name is Mirnet Maslo and call my self Trigety at the tables and i live in Denmark and i am a fan of poker and pokerstrategy...

I first joined this site because of some interest in the free offers and now i went back cause i cant get enough of poker and really think very well about this site so i feel like being here and using my time... Secretly i hide my real reason (BACK TO GET KNOWLEDGE ON MY OPPONENTS :D )

I have really used a long time analyzing the best ways to play poker and it has been one of my deepest interests understanding how to really do best in poker, besides my interest of science my interest in poker and gambling in general did not leave me. And with this i have achieved a lot of knowledge which i now want to practice and use for my own gains and in the meanwhile help out some players that might have the same problems as i have had trough out my gambling career..

See you at the tables!
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mirnet,

Welcome back :welcome:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • mima2
      mima2
      Bronze
      Hello Lazza, thanks a lot :)

Well currently i am playing Holdem No Limit and i should really have a look into my play style first before reconsidering watching any kind of videos, i have had a too loose run on the fun side of poker and really have not gained any gains, that tho was not my interest but i am working on a strategy that will do me gains, not in need of videos at the moment, tho I have to try my play strategy that i have been working on and build on it while i go trough thoroughly how to stay on the profitable side of every hand. Might run trough some of the videos on the site at some point tho, so you don'y really have to link any videos only if you really think its something i could use, wouldn't mind having a look!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Mirnet,

I can definitely recommend you check out w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition).

There is a lot of useful info there to help raise your win rate :f_thumbsup:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Hi. good luck.