RK+Bonus= -600$ RB?

• Jehryn
      Jehryn
      Bronze
      Sorry to make another thread concerning RB, but i couldn't find the answer in the other ones.

Now if i understand it correctly, If you receive for example 100$ bonus money that money is substracted from your total net rake so that you will only receive RK if you produced 100$+ net rake. If you produce more bonus than RB you get a negative RB which is transfered over to next week.

Now my question is:

"IF" I somehow manage to clear the entire 600$ bonus in 5 days and i only produce like 200$ rake, will the -400$ negative RB be added for the RB for only the next week or indefinatly until I produce 400$ rake?

If it's the first then clearing the bonus as fast as possible would be ideal, if its the latter it doesn't matter.
  • 9 replies
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      sorry bro i must tell u you are donk :) free money on table...
      you should stick with math:

bonus is 0.06$ per ftp.... 1$ rake produce 7FTP... so 1$ rake made 0.42$? get it? no? ... continuing ..100$ rake produce 42$ of bonus... 600/0,42=1428,57$

to release 600$ bonus you must make rake of 1428,57$... end :rolleyes:

sorry to call you donk but you should think before you ask here somthing :D or try it ....
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      This is only true for tourneys. If the OP plays cash games he gets points to clear the bonus for every hand he gets dealt in and rakeback for the rake he pays. So he doesn't have to get exactly 42 cents for a dollar.

He definitelly will still pay more rake than the bonus he gets but the math is not as simple as you make it look.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      How the heck you can get negative rake back by ONLY clearing first deposit bonus?

I will calculate for FR for you:

600$ bonus = 10k FTP to clear

10k FTP/9players is 1111,11$ rake per player on table. If you play SH HU SNGs you pay even more rake than 1111,11$!

Beauty part is that while clearing first deposit bonus and by making 10k FTP at FR tables you get actually 600$(first deposit bonus)+ 0,27*511,11=137,97=737,97$=0,66% rake back if you pay average rake of course.

Negative rake back is possible only by spending FTPs or playing iron man freerolls. I think using medals is free but i am not sure.
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im playing only sng ... so my math so 100% correct
    • Jehryn
      Jehryn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      im playing only sng ... so my math so 100% correct
      Yes, you're clearly einstein but as LuborC said i only play cash games.

And I simply wanted to know if negative rb was possible by clearing the bonus and if it is carried over to next week. The precise math wasn't the subject of my question.

@slikec

So by playing FR cash games i will always receive some RB, simply because the rake produced exceeds the negative rake from the bonus? That seems pretty nice.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by Jehryn
      @slikec

So by playing FR cash games i will always receive some RB, simply because the rake produced exceeds the negative rake from the bonus? That seems pretty nice.
      Yes indeed but IF you won't use FTPs or play iron man freerolls. Those can make your weekly rake back negative and yes it doesn't disappear at the end of week;( It stays there until you make again positive.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Jehryn,

As already mentioned here you can never get negative rake due to subtractions from the bonus -> this would only be possible through shopping in the store or playing tons of freerolls / tournaments with overlay.

I'm not sure how long the negative rakeback is kept -> but definitely not longer than a month (might not even be longer than a week).

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Jehryn
      Jehryn
      Bronze
      Thank you
    • Dippy19
      Dippy19
      Bronze
      You should gather points and when you get tired of FT and change the platform, just clean out the store, that way your rakeback won't be effected :D

(I think...)