Money from cash tables will not return to balance after closing them off

• NothingIsForSho
      NothingIsForSho
      Bronze
      Hi,

Sometimes on PS after closing off cash game tables it takes a minute to return your money to your balance, but it's been a few hours now and I've restarted the client several times. (And yes the money shows up as still in play in my Cashier.)

Is there any trick to fixing this? I opened and closed a few tables to see if that would help but then another buy in got stuck in play. I emailed PS support but does anyone here know a fix for this?
  • 29 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi NothingIsForSho,

Unfortunately I haven't had that kind of problem and it sounds a bit weird. Sorry I can't help you :(
      But when you receive an answer from their support, can you tell us if there is some kind of fix so it will help us if we face similar problem some day :f_thumbsup:

Regards,
      la55i
    • hacker9001
      hacker9001
      Bronze
      i have the same problem today :( . hope it will be fixed soon
    • tuomazz
      tuomazz
      Bronze
      same
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello NothingIsForSho,

I have had this problem happen a few times before. Your money will return to your balance. What seems to happen is the table is in the lobby with no players but your still registered on the table and not able to rejoin. This has happened to me when an update is in progress. I wrote to Stars support outlining the problem and time it happened including the affected table(s) with a amount still missing. My money was returned within the hour.
      Hope this is of some help to you.
      If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.
      Regards

Matt
    • NothingIsForSho
      NothingIsForSho
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response all.

I got an email back from support and they said it is a programming error and many people are experiencing it right now.

I played some more and even got another buy in stuck so I'm going to stop playing until it gets fixed.

I've noticed that if I leave the table with 100bbs then my buy in gets stuck, but if I have over that it doesn't, so definitely a programming error it seems. But I was told the funds are safe so that's the main thing.
    • ACarter
      ACarter
      Bronze
      had the same problem last night except with 13,97$ stack in nl2 zoom so it's not about the stack size atleast in my case. But it has taken awfully long and they still haven't fixed it yet...
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      Same.. on zoom ?(
      And today they are all gone from the cashier. I sent them an email.
    • restxx
      restxx
      Bronze
      its unbelievable... same problem...had money in "in play" its now removed and not added to my balance a couple of minutes ago. NICE
    • restxx
      restxx
      Bronze
      u guys received any response yet? i dont dare to play anymore
    • ACarter
      ACarter
      Bronze
      i noticed same thing.... the money has disappeared from "in play". But i hope that means they have had progress with this problem. but if they don't give me back all my "lost" money, i will change site for sure!
    • holty1991
      holty1991
      Basic
      I had 82 dollars froze in play now i log on and its gone and has not gone back in my balance worrying times ....
    • restxx
      restxx
      Bronze
      well... i got my response just now. they are telling me it is restored while its definitely not. so they can do this to me again in the future. im cashing out my balance right now. ive an account since 2009 and such thing never happened to me. i really love pokerstars but i cant play there anymore because of this.
    • ACarter
      ACarter
      Bronze
      That's insane... if they do the same thing to me i won't play there either no more. even though 14 dollars isn't much but still, it's my money. if they screw, they pay.
    • ACarter
      ACarter
      Bronze
      there are quite valuable cashgames at 888poker too. actually even more valuable than pokerstars has
    • NothingIsForSho
      NothingIsForSho
      Bronze
      same happened to me now.

I wonder how many people were affected. I sent an email to them also about how the situation is very bad for many people just now.

@restxx Let us know if your funds get 'stuck' on cashing out.
    • restxx
      restxx
      Bronze
      guys i just got another reply:

Please be advised that there was a technical problem that had frozen the tables and blocked your funds. This problem has now been solved.

Your funds have not been credited yet though. We are now working to credit those funds as soon as possible.

Please keep in mind that your funds are safe.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.
    • NothingIsForSho
      NothingIsForSho
      Bronze
      Okay that sounds good. But I'm definitely not playing again until I can see my funds are back.
    • hacker9001
      hacker9001
      Bronze
      me too, lost 4$, still waiting :(
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Bronze
      RIP Online Poker

Re:
      "All affected funds will be credited back to your account on Monday 18th July."