MicroMillions returns this Sunday

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

MicroMillions returns this Sunday

This Sunday the most popular online poker tournament series of all time, MicroMillions, returns to PokerStars for two weeks of awesome low stakes poker that draws to a close on July 31.

The event has seen over 14 million tournament entries across its 11 previous championships with millions of dollars in prizes being claimed so far.

With over 90 events, MicroMillions 12 promises to be the usual celebration of massive tournaments and small buy-ins that make it poker's ultimate low-stakes tournament.

With the exception of the Main Event, buy-ins range from $0.11 to $5.50, making this tournament perfect for players of all levels. The festival's marquee $22 buy-in main event will commence at 14:00 ET on July 31, and guarantees $1m in prizes.

The new schedule will see six tournaments take place every day comprising of five No Limit Hold’em (NLHE) tournaments at 05 .00, 10.00, 12.00, 14.00 and 19.00 (all ET), and a daily ‘feature’ tournament, which will be a non-NLHE variant that takes place at 15.00 ET.

MicroMillions Puzzles: In addition to the massive prize pools on offer, players will be given the opportunity to play for a total of $35,000 in prizes by completing MicroMillions Puzzles. To complete a ‘Puzzle’ players need to opt-in to the promotion via the Challenges window in the PokerStars client and complete various challenges to gain entry into several $5k and $15k All-In Shootouts, which will take place on August 1.

Last Man Standing: The a Last Man Standing competition awards $1,000 to the player who cashes most days in a row starting from, and including, day one with their score stopping once they fail to cash on a day. In the event of a tie, the $1,000 will be split.

To see the full schedule, click here.

If you do not have a PokerStars account yet, take advantage of our first deposit bonus and click here to create one.
  • 28 replies
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      It looks awesome, I would really love to play :f_cry:
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Already ready! :f_drink:
      This time I am going to cash a few more events! :fouet:
      :gl:
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      My favourite poker series :f_love: Cant wait. Good luck to everyone playing the Micro Millions
    • rompas
      rompas
      Today it starts :f_thumbsup: anyone ready to be the last man standing? :f_rolleyes:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      I'm sure there's gonna be several people last man/woman standing :)
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hows everyone doing so far? :f_rolleyes:
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Only decent run for me so far have been in the event number 16 where I finished 79th out of 30.000 runners. Pretty deep run, but the cash wasn't anything worth calling home about. I will continue the micro millions grind and hopefully be able to ship one some day... atleast a FT would be nice

If you guys are playing the series, remember the Pokerstars challenge for the Micro Millions in the lobby :f_thumbsup:
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by Malendes
      Only decent run for me so far have been in the event number 16 where I finished 79th out of 30.000 runners. Pretty deep run, but the cash wasn't anything worth calling home about. I will continue the micro millions grind and hopefully be able to ship one some day... atleast a FT would be nice

If you guys are playing the series, remember the Pokerstars challenge for the Micro Millions in the lobby :f_thumbsup:
      i cashed every day so far but as soon i get ITM i get a monster cracked by the whales :f_frown: but still plenty of time to get a big one xD
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Originally posted by rompas

i cashed every day so far but as soon i get ITM i get a monster cracked by the whales :f_frown: but still plenty of time to get a big one xD
      Looks like you are saving and collecting a lot of run good for the Main Event. That's a good strategy :f_thumbsup: See you on the FT
    • rompas
      rompas
      Day 5 time to get some run good xD
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987

It’s nice that you are still in the race for the Last Man Standing reward. Good luck sir :gl:
    • rompas
      rompas
      Today 6th day still standing after a decent run yesterday (53th) but no big $$$ , so today time to get a FT :fouet:
    • rompas
      rompas
      playing Badugi for first time i think,, complicated game :f_ugly: but managed to sneak ITM :f_drink:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Not bad. What are the plans for today for you?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      might be a early sleep today, got my ITm for today in the splash event without spending millions :f_rolleyes: at rebuys :f_drink:

anyone else have some good runs so far?
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      might be a early sleep today, got my ITm for today in the splash event without spending millions :f_rolleyes: at rebuys :f_drink:

Busted top 130ish in a 20.000 runners micro millions event. Second deep run for me. Wasn't a big cash tho :f_frown:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Busted top 130ish in a 20.000 runners micro millions event. Second deep run for me. Wasn't a big cash tho :f_frown:
      Hope I didn't jinx you. I started railing about 10 minutes before you busted. :f_eek:
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Originally posted by Lazza61

Hope I didn't jinx you. I started railing about 10 minutes before you busted. :f_eek:
      Wauw bringing the bad luck, thanks dude :f_biggrin: Haha nah, I played terrible in the end, my own fault. Did you play it yourself, since you found me in the tourny? :f_drink:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

Wauw bringing the bad luck, thanks dude :f_biggrin: Haha nah, I played terrible in the end, my own fault. Did you play it yourself, since you found me in the tourny? :f_drink:
      No, but I heard on the grapevine that you were running deep. I have still only played 4 events (1 minor cash) due to a bad cold but I might invite my good friend Jim Beam over. He'll fix that cold. :fuckyeah: