"The Journey" $400,- to $100.000,- (2 million hands coaching)

• Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Hello to everyone!

Let me introduce myself first. I am 31 and I live in the Netherlands. I used to live in Amsterdam but now I live in the North "unknown city". I am a father of 2 super awsome girls. My job is washing clothes from the Health and Care industry, from baby clothes up to IC stuff. So I am doing a goodjob for humanity I quess :f_biggrin: . (Feel free to ask everything u want to know)

I am playing poker for atleast 6 years and almost 2 years I started to take it more seriously, strategy wise. I have tried many many things and it did not work out well. So it was time to take a different approach. As u can Guess I have a coach and the mission is to play atleast 2 million hands and go up in stakes/limits and to be equipted with poker skills to make a decent amount on a regular basis so I can quit my job and do much more better stuff for myself and humanity.

After 100k hands my coach asked me to blog and for sure I would do that. Now I will start to blog my progress and all kind of other stuff related to poker.

We will start from here...

Info:
      -I play 6 max NLH
      -I started at 5NL and I play now 10NL
      -I will update this blog as much as possible, atleast once a week/month
      -I am 31 yes! I can and I will crush, period!

Feel free to ask whatever u like because I can have missed a few important points....

Wish me goodluck...
  • 28 replies
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      My worst day ever since coaching..

Lost 10 BI's! SO SICK!
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s indeed a bad run, but that’s part of variance I think.
      I would be interesting to know what you call an ‘unknown city’ in the North.
      It could be even our ‘Navy city’.

Maybe is the Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now! promo for you interesting.

Further I wish you all the best with improving your game and your challenge to play 2 million hands :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      The city where i live is "Leeuwarden" :f_cool:

WEEKLY UPDATE:

The beginning from the week was amazing... I felt like a poker god and then I started running bad and playing bad.. This is my own fault. I have to change a few things and schedule my playing routine better.

Stats:

Hands played : 10.901
      Winnings : -$88.15
      Goal : -$12.15/$100.000,-
    • Post removed

• Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      The Law Of Vibration

We are poker players and we all know how we feel after losing/tilting sessions. We feel like losers, we feel like we willl never succeed at this game and a whole much more negative stuff. This feeling is just in the mind and we can change that feeling by controling our thoughts. Lets think about the reasons why we are poker players. Lets think about the person who we wants to be. Lets think about the good we will have when we succeed! Lets alter our thoughts in a possitive way.

It's a simple fact: If u think in negative terms u will get negative results. If u think in positive terms u will achieve positive results. (Earl Nightingale)
    • vuciitis
      vuciitis
      Bronze
      will be following your blog!

best wishes in your journey! ;)
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Clownrush,

Really like the idea of your blog. Good luck in achieving this goal :f_thumbsup:
      I play 6 max NLH
      How many tables are you grinding? I played 6max for a little while and I am now back on FR Currently running 4 tables at any one time. I think it would take me a long time to hit 2 million hands :fouet:
      There was an interesting article back in November you might find interested in reading 5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player
      Looking forward to reading future updates :f_thumbsup:
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metalmonkey80
      Hello Clownrush,

Really like the idea of your blog. Good luck in achieving this goal :f_thumbsup:
      I play 6 max NLH
      How many tables are you grinding? I played 6max for a little while and I am now back on FR Currently running 4 tables at any one time. I think it would take me a long time to hit 2 million hands :fouet:
      There was an interesting article back in November you might find interested in reading 5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player
      Looking forward to reading future updates :f_thumbsup:
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
      Hi Metalmonkey,

Str8 to the point I am playing 6 tables max at the moment. In the weekend when i have free time and I am without my childrens i can play easily 10 hours (around 5khand/6khands a day) But My goal is to get enough earnings so I can pay all my bills aan keep on grinding without my day job. Then the volume wil go up to 100k hands a month! Yes 6 tabling regular tables.

And I understand what you are saying going from 6 max to fullring. As long u are not 1 tabling it's all fine. Thats my opinion because when we are not playing the highest limits we should multiply our performence.. means more tables.

2 million hands is realy nothing to me. I will play even more :)

I will now go to youre treaths/blogs..

thank u sir!
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vuciitis

Thank u so much for the best wishes... if u have a blog please send me a link to it?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by Clownrush
      That’s funny. I live there as well for more than a year now :f_tongue:

Thank u so much for the best wishes... if u have a blog please send me a link to it?
      Yes, I Can!
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      That’s funny. I live there as well for more than a year now :f_tongue:

Yes, I Can!
      U kidding? I live near to the cambuur shopping centre.. I fitness at Basic-fit by the way. Where do you live?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Then I life in your neighborhood. I life around 150m distance of the Chinese restaurant Jasmin Garden and that’s around 10 minutes walking to the Cambuur stadium.
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      Then I life in your neighborhood. I life around 150m distance of the Chinese restaurant Jasmin Garden and that’s around 10 minutes walking to the Cambuur stadium.
      This is sick. I have never known in real life a person who knows about online poker.. It's crazy... Lets make a deal. If I make $100.000,- I will buy u a drink?
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That sounds fair enough. Good luck to reach it :gl:
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      MONTLY UPDATE JULY

I won't say much. But bassicaly it was a losing month. I lost because of a lack of discipline and I got crushed at 10NL. So I have to jump back to 5NL and heal my wounds. I have looked into some basic and obvious mistakes I make and I have correct them in my mind and now I have to do it in my game. We will see what august will bring us :)

Thanks to rake back and bonusses I have lost only around $33,-

End of this month I will update immediatly. It's a mess my administration about my results. I will fix this..

Good game to everyone!
    • AlvisR
      AlvisR
      Bronze
      Go get em tiger :)
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Definetly subbed, I want to to get out of micros too. How you doing right now? Update pls.
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Originally posted by AlvisR
      Go get em tiger :)
      I will do my best ALvis!!!
    • Clownrush
      Clownrush
      Bronze
      Originally posted by 4s4s4s
      Definetly subbed, I want to to get out of micros too. How you doing right now? Update pls.
      Hi thank u for sub.. I will Post my results in 3 days.. It's not going like I wanted to go... It's a crazy month....