odds nl2

• toretriii
      toretriii
      Basic
      Greetings, I'm ralatively new to competitive poker and I want to know : do you have to blindly follow pot oods, odds and hand chart that this site provides to begginers for NL2, and low stake tournaments? I know there is always exceptions, but for the most part, like 95% of the time, should I follow advices, that pokerstrategy.com site offers for begginers? Like basic
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey toretriii,

They don't have to be followed blindly, however we recommend you stick as close to it as you can. As you gain experience, you will start to recognise situations where you can tighten or loosen ranges.

As you progress through the learning process, you will also learn about more advanced concepts that will give you a bigger edge.

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Don't forget to check out our bonus offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • toretriii
      toretriii
      Basic
      Thank you for the info. Well basically I'm getting my first sallary only next month, so I only play now from what I earned in tournaments at the moment. I have a few bucks in my bankroll and I expect to earn some more in the tournaments that I have tickets to. To be honest, I know it might be too hard for me, but I honestly expect to start my bankroll from nothing. It is quite easy to land up in the money in those 1$ tournaments that I have tickets to, if you just sit tight and wait for a good hand. But it is still a dream for a scrub like me.

Anyway, if that fails, I'll probably put something like 50$ just to see what I am worth. I feEl like I would be a better tournament player than a cash game player, but time will show that.

Anyway what I'm aiming now is to win at NL2 and low stake tournaments. Fixed limit just isn't for me I think.

About that bonus thing. Well I can't get the bonus anywhere because I porbably had accounts in all of those sites, just to see what its like before I thought of joining pokerstrategy.com .

But the real problem is, is that I enjoy playing at 888poker.com the most, and the worst part is, is that i cannot connect my 888poker account with pokerstartegy.com account, because I had to register to 888poker with pokerstrategy code or something. So I am doomed to stay basic status forever.

Sites like pokerstars or unibet are banned in my country.

Anyway, I just want some advices to beat lowest stakes at the moment, ofcourse it would be nice to earn strategypoints at the same time but it is just not possible as it seems

Sorry for my bad english.
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Good luck in tables.