Trying to make the move

• Xaqari
      Hey guys. Been a fan of WSOP for over a decade and finally trying to see if I can do it myself. I'll be going straight from here to the forum section on tracking software to ask a question, but wanted to say hi first. Looking forward to asking lots of questions and seeking feedback. (Don't worry, I'll try to search for similar questions first before posting!)
  • 5 replies
    • SDK1987
      Hello Xaqari

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

Are you normal play tournaments as well of other poker formats like SNG’s or cash games?

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
    • Post removed

• Xaqari
      Right now doing cash and SNG. Trying to figure out the tracking software thing to help me out. Still hoping someone has suggestions for my questions I posted earlier
    • metalmonkey80
      Hello Xaqari,

Welcome also to

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools like HUDS with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here
      When running a blog, you will profit from the following advantages:
      • By documenting your progress and career you will increase both your motivation and endurance.
      • You will work on your game automatically by discussing tricky spots with other members.
      • During a downswing you will profit from psychological support and encouragement.
      • With time passing by you will get to know a lot of cool people and even build some friendships.

Below are some interesting reads for those who wish to improve and learn more about cash games and poker life in general.
      Perfect intro to multi tabling.
      5-point plan: From break-even grinder to winning player.
      The Quick Guide to Skyrocketing Your Poker and Life Productivity.
      For SnG videos I would recommend watching Collin Moshman series
      And when you are ready to build your bankroll have a go at Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

• 4s4s4s
      Hey. I see you got a lot of motivation. This site is great. Good luck.