account locked due to 'illegal money transfer'

• Reises
      Reises
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

my account was locked because I am accused of illegally transferring money via poker tables to another player named Pal82. I do not know this guy and did not do anything wrong. The whole thing is pretty ridiculous because it can only concern very low amounts of money. 3 months ago I transferred 40$ to my account and it took me 3 months to earn 340$. And at the day when my account was locked I lost about 60 - 70$ (maybe due to tilt, but ok) I do not even remember against who I lost the money. I just lost it - which is bad for me but I did not do anything wrong. If there is anything suspicious in my hands, it's because I am not a very good player. I think it's quite logical, that if I would like to transfer 60$ to somebody, that I could do this in easier ways than playing poker for several hours, right?
      Please help!!
      Thanks for your support!
      My username is Reises83
  • 5 replies
    • nsavov
      nsavov
      Silver
      "This player just lost 20% of his roll. So what we are going to do is lock the rest of his roll. F him, right?"
      Not the best logic, but what can you do... You probably agreed to these terms somewhere in the 200 pages you had to read upon registration (seriously, who the hell reads this sh**). Its astonishing how they try to f with microstakes dreamers. Im dying inside everytime I read something like this :(

Ask them if you can atleast withdraw your money, because they are your money and forget about that room..

Goodluck!
    • Reises
      Reises
      Bronze
      Yes right! I really do not understand it! Yes, I hope that I get my money :( .
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      You need to contact operations@cassava.net if you still having issues with your account or just reply to the emails they sent you.

Thanks
    • Maniatrix
      Maniatrix
      Bronze
      Standard scummy response. He probably contacted them dozens of times already.
    • Post removed