SnG Hero

• justmrwn
      justmrwn
      Silver
      Can anyone who plays this format share his opinion about it?How does it compare to the twister format on ipoker?i currently play on Ipoker,but honestly dont like the 2min blinds and the antes.
  • 7 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      He justmrwn,

Whilst I played only a few $1 ones for the lolz, I can recommend you to have a look at Collin Moshmans introduction, even though it is not a direct comparison.
      Link

CU,SvenBe
    • marcipanito
      marcipanito
      Bronze
      I have a question about bounties. If you are the Bounty and you manage to win the SNG, do you get the Bounty money too?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Yes, of course :)

Every time a new SNG Hero starts, I actually pray to the RNG to put the bounty on me so that I can extract lots of fat value out of the opponents trying to take it. My win probability jumps to ~30% when the bounty is on me.
    • marcipanito
      marcipanito
      Bronze
      It seemed logical, but wanted to check. They have a nice promo this month, where you get that 6th match in a day on the same level for free.
    • mr.jack
      mr.jack
      Bronze
      Does Pokertracker 4 track it correctly? I tested them couple of weeks ago and Pokertracker 4 didn't show the correct winnings.
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      At least the latest version (4.14.18) tracks winnings (incl. bounty ones) correctly (the 'Bounties' stat is always 0 but the bounty is included into the winnings), make sure yours is up-to-date. If it doesn't help, make sure that you still have the original HH files (e.g. in the 'Processed' folder) and try purging the tournaments already imported into the DB and re-importing them from the disk.
    • Catonthemat
      Catonthemat
      Bronze
      I have enjoyed playing them and agree bounty on you really helps as does 6th game free.

As for tracking I have found that hm2 tracks them as cash games meaning I have to delete the hands else it screws up my cash results :f_mad: