This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

cannot create account?

• badbojusss
      badbojusss
      Basic
      Hello everyone! Im a new noob here at pokerstrategy, i want to get my starting capital free bonus for netbet poker site, but 3 days im trying to register account with no succes. I am 10000% sure i have never had an account there, but when i fill all the registration for it tels my i can have only one account or something...

Look this screen: Link Text...

Yes, i tried different usernames, different e-mails and even tried with different ip's over proxie servers. Any idea how i can get this solved? Or is there anyone who can register me account at netbet? I also registered account at party poker and requested bonus but i got message to my e-mail: that bonus cannot be proccesed duel techical issues, im very upset ... Anyway great i joined this community, this night i watched pretty much videos and even in one night learned something new!
  • 1 reply