Bid downswing FTP :(

• TroubleMaker23
      TroubleMaker23
      Bronze
      Yo guys... im just playing SSS like 3 months already, i feel i just cant lincrease my bankroll... my bankroll is 66,00 at the moment... it was 100,00 last week...
      i dont know how this can happen... im studing, not too hard coz of the time, but studing, im just dreaming with the moment i start to win 1BB per day... looks too simple, but i just cant reach it... maybe u guys can help me, what to do with this? alot of bad beat, then i get on tilt, today i lost 20BB to a guy... next hand i got KK... got him all in... he got two pair on flop... u guys recomend anything to read? psychology maybe help? i think the only way to me to not loose is dont playing... but i feel i just learned alot here in Poker Strategy... i love this site...
      really dont know why i cant win... plz help me guys, i believe u passed for this too! xD
  • 1 reply
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      Psychology articles are good, also keep in mind that SSS is very strict and that every 20bb you throw out of tilt is worth 1000 hands at 2bb/100 (a sss winrate). The less mistakes you do the less hands you have to play to build your bankroll.

really dont know why i cant win... plz help me guys, i believe u passed for this too! xD

I think everyone has :D , just don't do what a lot of people did (including myself) and play outside BR because things are not going your way atm.