This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

tournament results by day bugged on refresh??

• mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      The days seem to keep changing very often when I refresh the tournament results by day tab. This also does not seem restricted by the time frame in date range as each time I hit refresh it keeps changing randomly from picture 1 to 2 numbers. I have had this happen before also it seems to be a constant problem.

• 3 replies
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Can you restart HM and try again?
      Which HM2 Version?
      Which site and gametype?
      What are you settings under Settings -> General Settings -> Start of Day and Start of Week?

Sometimes HM2 has problems with date ranges when a new month begins but this should work again on the 2nd.
    • mute20
      mute20
      Bronze
      it stays after restart its even affecting the next month also.
      latest non beta version hm2
      pokerstars - spin and goes
      start of day h=0 m=0
      start of week monday- checked

so for some reason it does not want to display days of the week differently so it just lumps all the mondays together.
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Please send us some screenshots explaining the problem and a sample of the original handhistory files (in zipped Format, you find them under C:\hm2archive) together with problem description and link to this thread. You can use the support module on our homepage http://www.holdemmanager.com