This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I have a dream!

• kappozo
      kappozo
      Bronze
      Hi guys, my name is Alan and I'm Brazilian. I have started to play in 2012 with friends in my city but just now I'm playing and studying the game every single day.
      So I decided to start a blog in order to keep track of all my future results and get feedback from all the members.
      I expect to make a great blog where we can both learn about the game.I think I can play very confortable NL5 and as I go learning about the game I want to make some videos and articles like mental game, focus, skills etc.
      I'm not a great a player yet but I'm sure that I can do it and I'll work very hard and I hope to make a great blog.
      Sorry about my English I'm learning English as well so be patient if you can see some gramatical errors :f_pleased: .

So, my goals:
      - Update the blog regularly.
      - Post hands at the hand evaluation forum.
      - Play NL25 till december.

Moving Up Plans:

- NL10 : $350 ~ $400
      - NL16 : $560 ~ $640
      - zNL25 : $1000 ~ $1250

Starting BR: $94,55
  • 2 replies
    • Altairsky
      Altairsky
      Bronze
      Hi Alan! I am playing micros too, so subscribed.
      Also I am seeking for poker learning buddies to discuss theory, hands etc, so if you are interested I will drop my skype in your pm's after you will accept friend requst, or you can drop me yours. I think I have around the same skill level as you currently.
      Good luck!

P.s: My enhlish is bad too:f_thumbsup:
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      hey. what are you doing? show some results maybe?