This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

NLMU Introduction

• NoLetMeUnreg
      NoLetMeUnreg
      Basic
      Hello forum,

I'm Sheila from Blackpool in the UK and i play as NoLetMeUnreg on Pokerstars, also the name being universal i will be playing other sites soon.

I have been playing for a few years now but i haven't put in a ton of volume just 1000 games over the period with positive results in games under $20.

My main goal now is to increase my bankroll further at current stakes and hopefully make a decent score to invest in my game and move up stakes.

I also invest a lot into sports betting too and this will somewhat detract from my freetime now the UK football season has returned.

I will still make time for the tables in between but all in all i hope the combination will yield some very fine results for me to achieve my goals.

Thank you and Gl
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Sheila

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I guess you are playing most of the time MTT tournaments on a pretty high level. Maybe it’s a good idea to start a blog. Then we can follow your progression at those games.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      hi.