NLMU Introduction

• NoLetMeUnreg
      NoLetMeUnreg
      Basic
      Hello forum,

I'm Sheila from Blackpool in the UK and i play as NoLetMeUnreg on Pokerstars, also the name being universal i will be playing other sites soon.

I have been playing for a few years now but i haven't put in a ton of volume just 1000 games over the period with positive results in games under $20.

My main goal now is to increase my bankroll further at current stakes and hopefully make a decent score to invest in my game and move up stakes.

I also invest a lot into sports betting too and this will somewhat detract from my freetime now the UK football season has returned.

I will still make time for the tables in between but all in all i hope the combination will yield some very fine results for me to achieve my goals.

Thank you and Gl
  • 2 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Sheila

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

I guess you are playing most of the time MTT tournaments on a pretty high level. Maybe it’s a good idea to start a blog. Then we can follow your progression at those games.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      hi.