I received the starting capital but not the $100 Pending Bonus???

• chiuwong0827
      chiuwong0827
      Bronze
      Hi i recently received the starting capital at Mansion Poker yesterday morning. I sent support an inquiry yesterday about the $100 pending bonus, should I start playing now because if it takes about 48 hours to show up into my account will my points count?

This is what they said
      "I believe you are referring to the First Deposit Scheme. In order for you benefit from this scheme you will need to make a deposit first. At present you are playing with the funds provided by the Poker Strategy offer ($50). Once you make your first deposit you will be on the First Deposit Bonus Scheme (FDB). The way FDB works is that for every 650 Mansion Club Points you accumulate you will receive a $10 bonus to your account. Please allow upto 5 working days from making your first deposit for the bonus scheme to be attached onto your account."

So now I have to make a first deposit in order to receive the $100 pending bonus?

Thanks,
      Chiu Wong
  • 35 replies
    • RavinMic
      RavinMic
      Bronze
      Hi, I'm not on mansion, I'm on titan, but it's got to be the same on all of them. The +100 you are talking about comes from pokerstrategy, not mansion. You have to play with your 50 on mansion and earn mansion points, or whatever they call them. When you earn enough, pokerstrategy will deposit 10 more dollars into your account. Not sure how long you have to clear the whole hundred, but you earn it in 10 dollar increments. Play tight, and read the articles, so you don't waste your bankroll. Bankroll management is key. good luck at the tables.
    • kekec2008
      kekec2008
      Bronze
      let me help you out.. im on mansion and i did poker strategy deal

first you get $50 and you need to start playing and try to clear it first. when you reach around 2000 MCP, give or take some, you will get a msg that you cleared the $50 you got from strategy and you might even get some extra cash for free. i got $30., but im pretty hardcore gambler :)

im playing 4 tables 0.05/0.10

only then when you clear that $50 you will receive a $100 bonus from strategy. it will be 6500 points in 90 days. or for every 650 points they give you extra $10 to your account.

i uploaded my bonus screen here so you can see how it will look once you will clear the initial $50

http://i42.tinypic.com/1zzq9g9.jpg
    • phonik
      phonik
      Bronze
      You have only 60 days to gain 6500MCP and recieve bonus, not 90.
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      I have never received the $100 from poker strategy.
      Perhaps it slipped through the system.
      Or maybe they don't give a stuff about their players.
    • Poolcue
      Poolcue
      Bronze
      How strange I have recd £72 bonus.
      i don't know why?
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      no bonus for me either, and pokerstrategy seems very quiet about it, no response on my tickets.
      Im inclined to believe it might be something from mansion though, ps is ok in my op...
    • ukcoolcat
      ukcoolcat
      Bronze
      i've contacted mansion, and they inform me that you only start collecting mcps from the time the $100 bonus is added, and not from the moment you receive the $50 start capital and start playing, which in my opinion is also unfair, apparently this is in the terms and conditions of pokerstrategy!

i made this post in order that the admin/moderators can clarify and/or rectify any misleading or inaccurate details with regard to the matter of clearing the $50+$100 on mansion which is clearly a matter that is misunderstood by numerous people on ps that are with mansion.
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      lol, I'm leaving mansion then, getting some nice rakeback instead of no/crappy bonuses
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      and imo getting 30-40$ worth of points so far and getting turned down on the bonus is pretty misleading, yeah
      no wonder support keeps ignoring my questions
      anyway, still happy about the 50$ I was offered, dont get me wrong, just that I dont have a reason to stick to this mansion account, I paid 50$ in rake just yesterday, so rakeback would mean an additional 13$ to the lousy 1x10$ buy-in I won during those hours, ahoy calling stations and rivers :)
    • CraigP123
      CraigP123
      Bronze
      hello, if you contact support ask them to refer to poker team. The points can be backdated so any owed bonus will be paid
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      poker team?
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      yeah just contact mansion support, they did it after two long whining sessions
      I dont understand why things have to be so complicated at mansino
    • PokerExile
      PokerExile
      Bronze
      I received my $50 starting capital and then $100 bonus of which I have to earn at 650MPP for each $10 release, this does expire, but I also received an e-mail from pokerstrategy clearly stating that I can earn another $100 bonus which will be released in increments with no expiry date, details as follows: 150MPP = $8, 300MPP = $10, 400MPP $20+$2 TOKEN, 500MPP = $12, 750MPP = $15, 1000MPP = $20 and finally 1500MPP = $35. Thats a total of $100 BONUS and $20+$2 TOKEN.

I have managed to get $10 from Mansion before bonus expired and have amassed just over 1000MPP which should give me $8 + $10 + $12 + $15 + $20 plus the $20=$2 TOKEN to date, as yet not a thing.

Pokerstrategy deposited $50 at a cost of £30.50 and are due to take that back tomorrow at a cost of £36 due to the economy, yet I have recieved none of the bonus mentioned in their e-mail.

I still have the e-mail and would like a member of POKERSTRATEGY to tell me what the hell is going on and to clarify to everyone the situation.
    • CraigP123
      CraigP123
      Bronze
      on the new system the $100 releasing in $10 increments for every 650 points. You should be able to receive the equivalent cash value of your points earned to date if you contact them.
    • dpt2008
      dpt2008
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I started on Mansion through the Poker Strategy promotion June 29, 2008. This was the old Mansion. Some time in September (can't remember exact date) I got $10 in bonus for making MPPs. Then Mansion switched to the new Mansion, my points were somehow converted, and the bonus was never mentioned again.

On December 7th, 2008 I contacted Mansion support to ask about the status of my bonus. On December 11th, 2008 they replied:

"Hello Steve,

Following your recent enquiry regarding your MANISON account, we need to clarify your Pokerstrategy bonus requirements.

Please accept our sincere apologies as we made an error in our calculations thinking you had accumulated a total of 7,428 MCP points, when you actually accumulated 2,426.00.

We apologise for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

Please contact Pokerstrategy for details of any other promotional bonuses that you may be entitled to.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation whilst we looked into this matter and if you need any other assistance with your MANISON account, please contact us.

Kindest regards,

JET
      MANSION Member Service"

Nice that they pointed out an error had been made, but I don't know where I stand with Mansion. A little over a month later (today) I have $250 in my Mansion account and 3323.40 MCP. I made a withdrawal request which was denied. This is the email I got:

"Dear Steve,

Thank you for choosing to play at MANSION Poker.

After participating in a promotion and receiving a Bonus, you recently requested a cash-out of <cf_amount>.

Please note that you did not comply with our promotion bonus policy, by either not wagering at least the minimum required in total bets, or wagering on excluded games (see website for detailed list). We have therefore declined your withdrawal request and the amount of <cf_amount> has been returned to your account .

You are required to wager a further 1686.4 more in allowed games in order to meet the wagering requirements. For further details regarding the bonus in question, please refer to the email that you were sent when the bonus was credited to your gaming account.

We apologise for any misunderstanding and thank you for respecting the mutual interests of fair gaming at Mansion Poker."

So it sounds like they are saying I need to accumulate 5000 MCP to release any money at all to me. Even any money well above the $50 I started with from Poker Strategy.

Is this the same with everyone? No withdrawals until after the bonus period/points accumulation? My bonus page mentions nothing (never did) about bonus clearing like a previous poster showed in a link.

Who is responsible for releasing bonuses? Is it Mansion? Or does Poker Strategy contact Mansion with a list of people to release money too? Why does it seem like I need to get 5000 points, and everyone else is talking about 6500 in 90 days?

Guess I just wait to accumulate the extra 1686 pts and then make a withdrawal attempt. Unless someone (Poker Strategy?) has a better idea?

Mansion really seems to have taken a simple idea and turned it into a very complex situation.

Thanks for listening.

-steve-
    • Ami2
      Ami2
      Bronze
      well they actually gave me a 50$ bonus which they then stole from my account, saying it was a mistake (wtf!!). This is what you get for playing there I guess.
      Not to mention the fact that I had to send like 5 mails to security just to change my email (which I mistyped at registration). I had to contact support several times online, as the emails to security@mansion.com weren't answered yet to this day.
      Then 100$ bonus problem, which I only got after countless support sessions.
      4th problem I encountered was them stealing points, instead of giving me 50$ at 3250 points like they should, they made up some stuff about the bonus being calculated I dont know how, if fact depriving me of about 400 points or so. Not that it's a big issue, but the fact is that this was the 4th isssue I got with them, within a week.
      And I didnt even try withdrawing yet, I can only imagine the problems I'll be facing then!
      They don't seem to care that they got 400$+ in rake from a guy that started with only 50$, in a month. All they seem to care is squeezing every penny out of their players, loyal or not.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

There have been some complications with the Mansion bonuses in the past due to them changing the bonus conditions and then moving from Ongame to the Ipoker network - which resulted in yet another change to the bonus conditions.

Since there have been questions on who is responsible for tracking the bonuses - these are tracked by Mansion. We have no influence on this process. As far as I am informed the extra $100 bonus should be activated on your account ~48 hours after having created it. I will however ask this to be confirmed since I have heard conflicting stories of it only being activated after the 2,000 points have been collected.

Mansion has always had the policy of not allowing cashouts from accounts credited with free starting capital until 5,000 MCP have been collected.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • dpt2008
      dpt2008
      Bronze
      Thanks for the info SoyCD. Should have known it was a misunderstanding on my part about having to collect 5000 pts first. That's not a problem. I enjoy playing on Mansion, and definitely have benefited from all the great people at Poker Strategy.

Guess I got spooked with all the other posts about problems with Mansion. Sorry, I didn't mean to add more confusion to the forums here. :)

-steve-
    • nexalp
      nexalp
      Bronze
      so, i just received the 50 dollars from the new 500SP promotion

looking at the bonuses menu, there's nothing about the + 100 bonus

reading here it seems that the +100 will be added in the bonus menù after i reached 2000MCP, is this correct? and to unlock this addictional bonus i need to make 6500 MCP more right?