Free money isn't coming / Skrill & Ladbrokes

• mactechg33k
      mactechg33k
      Bronze
      Hello there,

more than 48h ago I signed up for Skrill and Ladbrokes via this site, followed the steps and linked both to my PS account with their respective IDs. I also made the first Skrill transaction right away and even a second one (not to Ladbrokes, but to Pokerstars).

Up until now neither Skrill nor Ladbrokes credited me a dime of bonus or free money. Is 72h really the norm for how long it takes or is there something wrong here?

If there's anything I can help with to further investigate the problem, please let me know.

Best,
      D.
  • 23 replies
    • lucky06
      lucky06
      Basic
      That's because nothing is free! I followed steps just for shits n giggles only to find this is yet another scam! When are we going to learn? lol
    • mactechg33k
      mactechg33k
      Bronze
      ^^ yeah, writing the words "free money" already made me feel kinda stupid. Anyway, pokerstrategy is way too big a site to put plain scams up, isn't it? I'm still kinda positive. Opened a ticket about the issue, too.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mactechg33k,

Do you have any updates for us?

Regards

Laz
    • mactechg33k
      mactechg33k
      Bronze
      Yes, indeed.

Ladbrokes - has successfully been fixed by the support team. My "free money" just arrived today and I 2up-ed already ;)

Skrill - needs ID/address verification for the bonus to apply. I'd love to see PokerStrategy update their guide accordingly to make this more transparent. It sure reads like that bonus would come right away after the first transaction. Anyway, I'm glad to hear there's a solution and positive to receive that part too soon.

A little bit off-topic: What kinda stinks about Lad is that your account is limited to 5c/10c cash games and 1.10 tournaments for your first 1.000 hands. You do get 5x2$ SNG-tickets but when they're burned through you can't play 2$ games anymore, at least for quite some time. Never seen such a limitation on any other site. Minor quibble, granted, but still kind of annoying.

Regarding PokerStrategy: Friendly, quick, helpful support! Good job there.

Best,
      D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey mactechg33k,

That sounds like a bankroll limitation. Years ago, we used to give away $50 bankrolls and found that too many were losing by playing limits outside their ability.

These limitations will also be removed upon depositing.

Regards

Laz
    • yarihappy
      yarihappy
      Basic
      the same problem, no free money come to my skrill account. I just upload my ID, nothing changed.

Originally posted by mactechg33k
      Hello there,

more than 48h ago I signed up for Skrill and Ladbrokes via this site, followed the steps and linked both to my PS account with their respective IDs. I also made the first Skrill transaction right away and even a second one (not to Ladbrokes, but to Pokerstars).

Up until now neither Skrill nor Ladbrokes credited me a dime of bonus or free money. Is 72h really the norm for how long it takes or is there something wrong here?

If there's anything I can help with to further investigate the problem, please let me know.

Best,
      D.
    • mactechg33k
      mactechg33k
      Bronze
      PS support told me that it can take up to 5 days for the bonus to come, counting from the day your account has been verified. Should contact Skrill's support if it takes longer than that.

Best,
      D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by yarihappy
      the same problem, no free money come to my skrill account. I just upload my ID, nothing changed.

Hey yarihappy,

Have you followed all the steps from the Terms & Conditions?

Regards

Laz
    • Sokra
      Sokra
      Bronze
      Hey there,
      i've got the same problem here. But with william hill. Registerd and did all stuff that was needed but neither the free money nor the extra bonus for cash ins was granted yet, and one one week passed by now...
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Sokra,

Has it arrived yet? If not, you should open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Vasilicaa11
      Vasilicaa11
      Basic
      Hello , my free money isn't coming on PartyPoker ? Someone can help me , please!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Vasilicaa11,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

Has it arrived yet? If not, you should open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Keep us updated

Laz
    • Vasilicaa11
      Vasilicaa11
      Basic
      Hello. My free money still isn't coming. I receive an e-mail from pokerstrategy , someone help me pls. This I receive today in the morning: " Hi Vasilicaa11, Unfortunately your free money transfer to partypoker was declined because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy. There is no option to change that.
      You can of course, still claim your free poker money by registering at another of our poker rooms"
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Vasilicaa11,

Did you follow all the instructions in the download guide? All steps need to be followed. Did you enter your Party username on this page?

Regards

Laz
    • Vasilicaa11
      Vasilicaa11
      Basic
      Hei Lazza61!
      Yes , I did!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Vasilicaa11,

Unfortunately it is a fully automated process so there is little we can do to help. Signing up via our links or by using our marketing code will generally work but sometimes it can be brought undone by something simple like not clearing browser cookies.

You can always check to see if you are eligible for any other offers.

Regards

Laz
    • hroller92
      hroller92
      Bronze
      i have same problem. for coral and 888
    • Post removed

• mactechg33k
      mactechg33k
      Bronze
      Just to set the record straight:

All problems have been solved for me by the amazing support team around here. Even with Skrill, for which the tracking was probably hindered by my iPad's privacy settings, they found a solution and got me my bonus, after all.

I greatly appreciate that and figured I should let others know, too:
      PokerStrategy's support team is just killing it!

Again, thanks a million!

Best,
      D