Multitabling on 15" 1440x900 screen

• LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Recently I started raising the number of tables I play from 4 in November to 6 in December to 9 today.
      Everybody knows what 4 tables look like, 6 just fit me screen without any overlapping and 9 overlap a little bit. I can basically see 7 out of the 9 players at the tables at any time. I had a little hard time coping with the fact that I cannot see ALL the players all the time but I got used to it and now I don't mind it at all anymore..

So the question is: does anybody have experience with playing 12+ tables on a screen this size? Do you think it is a good idea to even try? With 12 tables I can see all of my holecards all the time but only 4 (including my self) players out of the 9.

I'm probably buying a 22" or 24" LCD as soon as the exams at school are over so I might well wait till then but I'm getting a little bored with the 9 tables already..

Any ideas or comments are appreciated! :club:
  • 10 replies
    • jonnyjm
      jonnyjm
      Bronze
      how do you cope with so many?

2 tables i can fully concerntrate on both,

3 tables fo me is just about sustainable...

but 4 tables for me is to manic to concerntrate. this is 9/10seaters NL cash games.
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      This is turbo SNGs so there is little postflop play a a little need to play other than your standard lines. So usually you don't need much time to make your move and move to another table.
      I can imagine that cash games even FR require way more concentration especially if you are playing BSS..

I'm sure that once you get more comfortable with the strategy you play you will be able to pick up on the number of tables you play, too. It just takes a little time and there is no need to rush it, IMO..
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      1440x900 im 16 tabeling on fultilt and im 100% confident
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Wow. I didn't realise that you were playing that volume on the laptop of yours. You just gained even more respect.
      Do you tile the tables or cascade?
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      i play 14 to 18 (one time 20) tables in my CRT 17" (1024x768 monitor but config at 1152x864)
      OBVIOUSLY IM NOT TRACKED lol

but... i play SSS NL25 on stars with elephant BASIC. i play like a bot... cascading since info and notes arent too important.
      i have a custom layout, with a biiig cascade in the middle and another one a bit smaller upper left.
      (BSS/sng maybe 4-6 tabling, there is a lot of info you cant miss)
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      I have just received a 27 inch monitor.

I should be able to see my 2 tables quite clearly on that.................. :)
    • rowzee
      rowzee
      Bronze
      I have a 14.1'' laptop with 1400x1050 pixels (before widescreen), I can mutlitable 8-9 tables with a little overlap on Titan, where you can't resize the tables further. I suppose on other platforms I could easily fit the 9 tables with no overlap and add some more on top of them in a cascade.

Miskokvo, could you provide a screenshot of you playing? I'm insterested in the layout of your tables.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      I multitabled up to 22 tables at 14" for more than half year. I am glad i bought 22" :D
    • miskokvo
      miskokvo
      Bronze
      im not using cascades... i have lines 4x4
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      Originally posted by miskokvo
      im not using cascades... i have lines 4x4
      nice ^^. doesn´t work for me... my eyes kinda explode when i do this :P