Can't install 888 poker - any ideas?

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I had 888 poker client on my computer and played there for a month or so, but recently experienced some problems and wanted to reinstall it. After I downloaded the installer, I start it and it starts downloading files and after a minute or two it always stops with a message that installation failed. Screenshot:

I contacted support, but they said to delete cookies/cache, which didn't help and now I'm waiting for another response but they take ages. Anybody experienced a similar problem/have any idea what could be wrong?
  • 1 reply
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by MJQuads
      Hi guys!

I had 888 poker client on my computer and played there for a month or so, but recently experienced some problems and wanted to reinstall it. After I downloaded the installer, I start it and it starts downloading files and after a minute or two it always stops with a message that installation failed. Screenshot:

I contacted support, but they said to delete cookies/cache, which didn't help and now I'm waiting for another response but they take ages. Anybody experienced a similar problem/have any idea what could be wrong?
      Have you tried using a different browser to download it?