This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Can't install 888 poker - any ideas?

• MJQuads
      MJQuads
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

I had 888 poker client on my computer and played there for a month or so, but recently experienced some problems and wanted to reinstall it. After I downloaded the installer, I start it and it starts downloading files and after a minute or two it always stops with a message that installation failed. Screenshot:

I contacted support, but they said to delete cookies/cache, which didn't help and now I'm waiting for another response but they take ages. Anybody experienced a similar problem/have any idea what could be wrong?
  • 1 reply
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by MJQuads
      Hi guys!

I had 888 poker client on my computer and played there for a month or so, but recently experienced some problems and wanted to reinstall it. After I downloaded the installer, I start it and it starts downloading files and after a minute or two it always stops with a message that installation failed. Screenshot:

I contacted support, but they said to delete cookies/cache, which didn't help and now I'm waiting for another response but they take ages. Anybody experienced a similar problem/have any idea what could be wrong?
      Have you tried using a different browser to download it?