emergency

• Taychy
      Taychy
      Bronze
      Nothing emergency, but probably I will get more visit with this title. I come to take some money, grab gold status and read some articles of strategy. I will try to review my progress.
  • 9 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Taychy

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

What kind of games your normal play SNG’s, tournaments, cash games and/or other format than No limit hold’em? If I know this I can help you better.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask them.

Best regards,
      SDK1987
    • Taychy
      Taychy
      Bronze
      Thanks SDK1987. I am recreational poker player and I play 6max NL on micros. I register on 888 via pokerstrategy, play 5 mtt`s for free tickets and about half hour play cash NL2 (earn some little money) . Can`t explain why but 6 tables on 888 is harder for me then 12-18 on pokerstars. Is this skin, settings or something else I must find. My English is not very well so I will not write long post this time. I hope I will update this tread very soon.
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Taychy,

I have the same problem every time I change a poker room. It is more difficult to play many tables at first. I don't know why but I think it is just the different skin, sounds, buttons etc... It feels like everything happens so fast and it is confusing :D
      You will get adjusted quickly and then you it is easy to play again :f_thumbsup:

:gl:
      la55i
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I’m pretty sure it’s easier to multi table on PokerStars than on 888Poker, but the players are on 888Poker weaker. So your win rate will be better there. Also it’s I think difficult to improve your game if you so many tables at the same time.

It’s most likely not much new for you, but I don’t think it’s bad if you check out the No Limit Beginners course with confidant91 and No limit Starter Course with LemOn36 threads to improve your game.
    • Taychy
      Taychy
      Bronze
      I don`t write couple days because I got mail from pokerstrategy:
      Your money transfer was declined
      Hi Taychy, Unfortunately your free money transfer to 888poker was declined because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy. There is no option to change that.
      On my profile page I can read this:
      Your account has been correctly tracked and you will receive StrategyPoints for your play.
      Also for registering Skrill account via pokerstrategy and have nothing for this.
      Bye.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s weird. Maybe something went wrong with that e-mail message, but if you want to be sure you can better send a ticket to our customer service.
    • PokerrBabe
      PokerrBabe
      Bronze
      Haha! It grabbed my attention. I was concerned. :P

I am also new here! This website is awesome.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey PokerrBabe,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

You should also take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      Hi. Good luck!