[Application] Requesting stake stud games cash/mtt's

• NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Hello,

I would like to request a long term stake on a weekly 50/50 split with make up if I loose in a week.
      The games I play are: 7 card stud, 7 card stud high/low in cash games up to 0,50/1 and mtt's in those games.

About me, I am Dutch guy 37 years, living in Serbia. I have been successfully playing this games since 2011.
      I have been staked before and there were never any problems. My backer recently stopped backing me, because
      of cash flow problems, but will back me up if you request any feedback. He is a well respected mtt grinder.

I play on pokerstars only and will not play any other games, in or outside the stake! Since a few weeks I started playing
      stud h/l mtt's and doing really well in them:

Some reports I send to my backer every week (with screenshots):

Week 2

Starting stake 193.70
      Current roll: 325.82
      Profit: 132.12
      Send to Staker: 62.91

Starting bankroll: 500
      Current bankroll: 695,80

Current bankroll: 1260
      Amount won: 760

Above are some previous results with my backer. I will send screenshot of: my bankroll, history cashouts, all currency and anything you would like to see in screenshots or watching me open it when we share screens.

What I want: I would like to start with the sum of 400usd

Playing: 0,50/1 and below in 7 card stud, and in h/l
      Mtt's: 2,20 and 11 usd

What is reasonble to expect: I don't have many loosing days or a loosing week(s). If I do, it will be in the make up for the next week until I reach the stake amount. My grinding time will be arround 4 or 5 hours daily, but often much more:)

If you have futher questions leave a reply or message me.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear soon from you.

Kind regards,

Sebas

Feedback tread: Feedback stake stud games

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.
  • 10 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by NietzscheF
      Hello,

I would like to request a long term stake on a weekly 50/50 split with make up if I loose in a week.
      The games I play are: 7 card stud, 7 card stud high/low in cash games up to 0,50/1 and mtt's in those games.

About me, I am Dutch guy 37 years, living in Serbia. I have been successfully playing this games since 2011.
      I have been staked before and there were never any problems. My backer recently stopped backing me, because
      of cash flow problems, but will back me up if you request any feedback. He is a well respected mtt grinder.

I play on pokerstars only and will not play any other games, in or outside the stake! Since a few weeks I started playing
      stud h/l mtt's and doing really well in them:

Some reports I send to my backer every week (with screenshots):

Week 2

Starting stake 193.70
      Current roll: 325.82
      Profit: 132.12
      Send to Staker: 62.91

Current bankroll: 695,80

Current bankroll: 1260
      Amount won: 760

Above are some previous results with my backer. I will send screenshot of: my bankroll, history cashouts, all currency and anything you would like to see in screenshots or watching me open it when we share screens.

What I want: I would like to start with the sum of 400usd

Playing: 0,50/1 and below in 7 card stud, and in h/l
      Mtt's: 2,20 and 11 usd

What is reasonble to expect: I don't have many loosing days or a loosing week(s). If I do, it will be in the make up for the next week until I reach the stake amount. My grinding time will be arround 4 or 5 hours daily, but often much more:)

If you have futher questions leave a reply or message me.

Thanks for reading and I hope to hear soon from you.

Kind regards,

Sebas

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, I understand that PokerStrategy.com does not take any responsibility for transactions made between the users.
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz

P.S. You will also need to open a feedback thread here and include a link to it in your application.
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Okay, I opened a feedback tread: Feedback stake stud games

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Originally posted by NietzscheF
      Okay, I opened a feedback tread: Feedback stake stud games

:f_thumbsup:

I have fixed your picture for you and good luck with your staking application :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Thanks mate!

• sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      i would be interested but i need the following information

screen names used.
      links to any good or bad history you have ref selling action

i may not be very active on this forum as i buy a lot of my action on pokermarket (sparkes25).
      i will check back in a day or so to see if you replied.
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      ??
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Hey Sparkes,

I'm not sure if it is allowed if I put my skype adress, but I will try: nietzscheff

I added you as a friend. Hope we will be in contact soon. I have no problems giving my screenname: I(H)seb at pokerstars.

Hope to hear from you,

Kind regards,

Seb

• sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      sorry, i dont do skype, you can find me on twitter @aidansparkes tho
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      I'm not into twitter but can make an account if its the only way to contact you. I do have facebook. Skype can be handy tho, with screensharing to check balance ect.

• NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Me and Sparkle have came to an agreement for a stake. I don't mind going public about the details if requested, but thats up to Sparkle.
      I'm looking forward getting started and I'm thank full for the faith and trust.

This tread can be closed.

Thanks again!