Gonna DieRich PokerBlog

• DieRich
      DieRich
      Gold
      Hey
      so this is my first blog for the bankroll challenge,
      starting BR 5$, current BR 49$, my goal would be 1000$
      mainly concentrating on beating 45 man turbos right now but also mixing in some rush mtts because i feel those two formats are best for me to build a br from scratch (and not die from boredom)
      more infos later
  • 9 replies
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi DieRich

how is it going? I used to play the 45 players S&G for some time many years ago. They were really very profitable but i guess i went with the mainstream and followed them to No Limit.
      How many do you play at a time? What is your best winning streak?

GL with the challenge & looking forward to your updates!
    • husky333
      husky333
      Bronze
      GL with your challenge :s_thumbsup:
    • DieRich
      DieRich
      Gold
      Soo i took some shots yesterday and up to 100$ now, mixed it up with some non turbo 45 mans since in my opinion they don't take much longer and arent quite as variance ridden as the turbos, also played some zoom mtts and cashgames, was able to get a couple stacks. i really feel like the zoom games are the softest games right now for microstakes holdem

Hey Husky, thx for your support :)

SvenBe me to, i was playing a ton of them back in the days, cashed out, and then took a break for a couple years. starting from zero again, wanna see if i still got it :f_biggrin:

its definitely still super soft, right now i play like 4-6 tables at a time, since i dont have a hud on the mac im currently using

do you play more regular no limit or zoom? i really want to get into cashgames aswell, love playing with deeper stacks
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      when i play cash game i do play fast poker games like zoom. This is mainly due to the fact that i have very limited time to play and like the fast sit-in & sit-out opportunities. If i was to maximize my $-EV, I'd however go for regular tables as they appear fishier to me.
    • DieRich
      DieRich
      Gold
      yeah also the volume you can put in in zoom is amazing. $-ev meaning per hand correct?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Yes per hand - but of course you play more hands on zoom, so even if your EV per hand is lower, your EV per hour might be higher...
    • 4s4s4s
      4s4s4s
      Bronze
      good luck.
    • DieRich
      DieRich
      Gold
      cheers m8! br up to 145 now, bought 30 $ with starscoin, i wonder if thats good value?
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      nice first week success - almost tripling up!
      GL for the next week!