Feedback stake stud games

• 8 replies
    • oI2ange
      oI2ange
      Basic
      I've never personally staked stud games. I would guess that the stud games would be fairly soft in terms of the overall player pool, just due to the lack of overall resources that players have at those games. That being said, I think that it could be profitable if you have a player on a soft site (something like bovada if possible) and tracking (PT/HEM tracking).
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      NietzscheF and 1 have agreed on terms for staking as a trial for a few weeks with plans for the staking bankroll to be increased to the full $400 (or more) once the trial period is over.

the trial is in its second week and to date I have been very happy with NietzscheF , both with his play on the tables and with the dealings I have had with him off the table. he seems more then happy to keep me updated with his progress and is happy to talk about poker hands and give reasons to any and all of his actions.

all fund transactions between NietzscheF and myself have all been on time and correct. supplied with all screen shots needed.

I look forward to working with NietzscheF and being able to join in with his success.
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      the agreed trial bankroll was $100 for a 4 week trial, the weekly profit for myself as the investor are as follows.
      week 1 = $39
      week 2 = $28
      week 3 = $65
      week 4 = underway, remaining bankroll $127 ($27 up)

almost all the action was on the low stakes stud and stud h/l tables with a small amount of stud mtt's.

I have offered to stake NietzscheF in to bigger buy-in stud events like the wcoop events but NietzscheF would like to play the weekly $82 and $55 stud games before he steps up to the higher level.

the main stake starts at the end of this week where the bank roll will be the $400 NietzscheF asked for, I see no reason why this bankroll cant be increased after a few months.

to keep a general log for NietzscheF , I will post an update on how the stake is going every few months so NietzscheF could use it at a later date if he has to ask for investment again.
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Thanks mate, never a bad investment if you free rolling 3 weeks in :)
      Spark did offer me to play some 320 USD events and even the 1050 USd stud H event.
      I declined, since I have no experience in those fields/structure, had to be fair.

Looking forward to keep playing my A game and improve volume plus the opportunity to test my skills at the higher limits.
      Its nice to work with Spark and I'm sure we are heading for a long term relationship that will benefit both of us!
    • najtreg12
      najtreg12
      Bronze
      Gl fish :D
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      Originally posted by najtreg12
      Gl fish :D
      thanks for your input, very helpful
    • NietzscheF
      NietzscheF
      Bronze
      Thanks mate, I still own you 55 euro najtreg:(
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze

im not here to loan people money, imo this is just stealing.

i have requested the remaining funds are returned and i will no longer be backing you.