This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Buying XBOX 360 ;)

• MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      OK :) Here's the thing... I just bought a SONY TV from playing poker. (I can't show you the blog I had because it's in Lithuanian). Now it's the time for xbox 360. And I hope PokerStrategy 50$ will help me to do that.

Starting bankroll: 50$
      Poker Room: FullTilt Poker
      Poker Type: Hold'em
      What will I play?: 6-handed sit n go's or heads up games.
      Bankroll management: Having at least 60 buy-ins for any game but not moving lower than 5$ buy-in.
      FullTilt username: MarkasTheFish (If you want to see how I play on FullTilt)

What do I want to achieve?
      To buy XBOX 360 (which costs about 500$ in my country).
      Of course to improve my game (especially working on tilting).

Is it possible?
      Probably no just because my bankroll sucks to play 5$ buy-ins. One tilt or one downswing can lead to losing everything.

But good luck Markas :)
  • 2 replies
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      First games... Tons of beats... My bankroll went down, I don't have what to show but when I next turn in the game I will try to make the copies of the most important hands that happened.

Just played another sit n go, nothing to show, standard situations.

So after starting very poorly, I am trying to climb up.

Two more games... one sit n go ... one heads up game... No luck...
      http://www.pokerhand.org/?3723921 What was wrong?

Bankroll now: 33.9$
      FullTilt Points: 28.7
    • MarkasKR
      MarkasKR
      Bronze
      FullTilt is unreal... that's why it's called TILT... flop comes A98 I have A9 ... another guy goes all in I call, he shows me QQ, the river comes a Q :D ... right...

And when you start tilting you play like this:
      http://www.pokerhand.org/?3723997

:D

Bankroll now: 14.70$

Note for myself: Markas, after you lose your bankroll never come back to FullTilt Poker because it's a joke.

:D :D OMG ... stupid fat americans... :D :D

Preflop I have 78 ... another guy raises flop comes 456 :D no flush draw... He goes all in, I call of course, and he hits running running flush ;) :D :D :D

Out of bankroll... a big joke ;)