$22,73
      Hero:
      $25,00
      MP2:
      $22,55
      BU:
      $36,53

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:diamond: , J:heart:
      MP2 calls $0,25, 2 folds, BU calls $0,25, SB calls $0,15, Hero raises to $1,75, MP2 raises to $3,75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $13,00, MP2 raises to $22,55 (All-In), Hero calls $9,55.

Flop: ($45,60) T:diamond: , T:heart: , J:diamond:
      Turn: ($45,60) 5:spade:
      River: ($45,60) Q:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $45,60

Im nearly to go broke on partypoker
  • 2 replies
    • Washdogg
      Washdogg
      Bronze
      I find this hand tricky to find a proper line, personally I find that a limp/raise is usually a monster hand or a semi high PP, I'd have him on AKs, AA, KK, QQ, JJ, TT, 99 or 88. Though if he's a losing player he might follow the same line with any PP or an AKs (I'd think he'd raise more often with AKo because of the lack of drawing possibilities, I know some players who play AKs the way they play they're lower suited connectors and just limp them) though when he finds himself HU he realizes he wants all in with it rather than playing postflop with a messily played hand. But IMO he would most likely have a hand of 88, 99, TT, JJ, QQ. I don't see the results, but if I had to guess I'd say JJ.

The line I'd take is to call his 3 bet because it appears he's a TAG and will most likely contibet the flop, where if you miss, you can fold somewhat inexpensively unless you have a good read on him and you can bluff raise his contibet for extra value, and of course if you hit you can raise.

I'm not a coach and this is just my personally oopinion based on the approx. 10k hands I played at NL25 and I look forward to hearing back from a coach or a more experienced player than myself to see what they think.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      They mostly have here monsters.
      You can call ip, but I would fold it.
      Getting it all-in pf is mistake.