Outstanding bonus of $250

• TheExecutionerRNMD
      TheExecutionerRNMD
      Basic
      Hi,

So a friend referred me here 4 years ago.

I completed half the desired raked hands and the person that referred me received $250.

There is still another $250 up for grabs, however I am no longer friends with the person that referred me and have no desire to play any raked hands if I know this person will receive income on my behalf.

According to my discussions so long as the "INFORMATION SHARING TOOLBOX" remains unticked on my POKERSTARS platform, the referrer will not get that remaining bonus so long as it remains UNTICKED?

Can someone confirm that this is true please?
  • 5 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey TheExecutionerRNMD,

Yes. If the information sharing box is unticked, then we won't receive any data on your activity at PokerStars.

Regards

Laz
    • TheExecutionerRNMD
      TheExecutionerRNMD
      Basic
      Hi,

This is in contradiction to what Pokerstars have told me though. They are essentially saying I will still be tracked and my referrer will still receive the bonus from you guys, please clarify.

Hi XXX,

Thank you for your reply.

The box is only for the information sharing purpose but it still means that you are tracked to the affiliate site and your affiliate would have received commissions.

If the box is left unticked, it simply means that PokerStars do not send data to PokerStrategy thus you will not receive their points.

Regards,

Tomotaka Y
      PokerStars Partners Team
      http://www.pokerstarspartners.com
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey TheExecutionerRNMD,

As the Stars CS have pointed out, they will not send any data to us on your activity so you will not earn StrategyPoints and therefore your referrer will not earn from your play.

Regards

Laz
    • TheExecutionerRNMD
      TheExecutionerRNMD
      Basic
      Great thank you Lassa.

So can you confirm for one last time that my referrer will not receive the additional $250 for my raked hands so long as I leave the "information sharing box" unticked?

Confirm this please?

Thanks.
    • la55i
      la55i
      I closed this thread because it is a duplicate thread and the question has already been answered here: Refer a friend bonus