$30,77
      MP3:
      $54,13
      CO:
      $70,49
      BU:
      $29,77

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:heart: , T:spade:
      Hero raises to $1,00, 3 folds, SB calls $0,90, BB folds.

Flop: ($2,25) 8:heart: , 6:heart: , 2:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $2,00, SB calls $2,00.

Turn: ($6,25) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $4,75, SB calls $4,75.

River: ($15,75) 3:diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $8,75, SB folds.

Final Pot: $24,50
  • 7 replies
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      i would bet more on the turn, as it's very drawy and he won't fold any hands to a $5.50/$6 bet that he's calling 4.75 with.

river you can bet 11 or something imo, he'll call the hands he's calling 8.75 with, plus a small bet of 8.75 might look strong to him.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      i would bet more on the turn, as it's very drawy and he won't fold any hands to a $5.50/$6 bet that he's calling 4.75 with.

river you can bet 11 or something imo, he'll call the hands he's calling 8.75 with, plus a small bet of 8.75 might look strong to him.
      Then I would be pot committed, I don't like that with TT OOP.
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      i would bet more the turn and check behind the river because he is so loose preflop and his W$SD is quite descent. he could easily hit his hand with a hand like 54 or backdoored a flush draw on the river and played it tricky. besides no worse hands will call if you bet river considering his W$SD
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by spit22
      i would bet more the turn and check behind the river because he is so loose preflop and his W$SD is quite descent. he could easily hit his hand with a hand like 54 or backdoored a flush draw on the river and played it tricky. besides no worse hands will call if you bet river considering his W$SD
      Man, I'll suggest you, W$SD stat is bullshit, and 50% doesn't tell you anything, just think about it and you will understand, rely less on such stats. (especially when you only have 100 hands on villain, you need thousands of stats to conclude about his showdowns, or have a reads instead).
    • spit22
      spit22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      Man, I'll suggest you, W$SD stat is bullshit, and 50% doesn't tell you anything, just think about it and you will understand, rely less on such stats. (especially when you only have 100 hands on villain, you need thousands of stats to conclude about his showdowns, or have a reads instead).
      i agree with you but i prefer to be a bit more cautious with uknown players.
      so if you disregard his stats since it's such a small sample and you consider him uknown the bet on the river is a VERY bad bet ! just my thoughts. against descent player you can not beat any hands that will call your river bet.
    • Balanarm
      Balanarm
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Balanarm
      i agree with you but i prefer to be a bit more cautious with uknown players.
      so if you disregard his stats since it's such a small sample and you consider him uknown the bet on the river is a VERY bad bet ! just my thoughts. against descent player you can not beat any hands that will call your river bet.
      I don't agree that river bet is wrong, unknown can call with worse hands too, I am betting only 1/2 pot. You will see judge will say the same( I hope :) ). Without thin valuebets you can't have high winrate, I used to check behind in such pots earlier, I can afford myself swingy play, when it's +small EV. He didn't give me the chance to think I am behind.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I like your line.
      Nh