Teamplay in sng double or nothing

• 4 replies
    • Post removed

• VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi joe64,
      Welcome to PokerStrategy.com English Community!

I removed part of your post while I check to see if it is allowed to identify people by name.

More importantly, has this information been given to PartyPoker?

Even at lower limits, it seemed to me that players were colluding in DoNs -- and not just on PartyPoker.

All the best,
      VS
    • joe64
      joe64
      Bronze
      Hello VorpalF2F

Originally posted by VorpalF2F
      I removed part of your post while I check to see if it is allowed to identify people by name.
      :( :( :(

More importantly, has this information been given to PartyPoker?
      party - paradise for colluders and other rogues, party's security servise = :facepalm: :facepalm: . This information first in for other people from party, who play this games. Help the honest players, and may be for discussion.

Even at lower limits, it seemed to me that players were colluding in DoNs -- and not just on PartyPoker.
      It is bad and needs to be treated, do not you think so?
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Hi joe64,
      I think that it should be investigated, and -- if proven -- the players should be banned.

I have no experience with Party's security system, so I can't speak on that point. I would still make sure that the evidence is sent to them.
      If they choose to do nothing, then I would cease to play there (or at least stop playing DoNs).

I never managed to get real evidence, though, so I just quit playing Double-or-Nothing games. I really liked them, but they just weren't safe.

Cheers,
      VS