omg party poker screwed me over =(

• iamthewall
      iamthewall
      Bronze
      i was playing a $6 tournament with 250 ppl....30 paid places...i was placed around 40+ when party poker disconnected. i could not reconnect back!!

and i was like, double chip average at that time too. omg that just sucks man,

is there anyway i can at least get my $6 back?
  • 13 replies
    • redskwerl
      redskwerl
      Black
      i don't think they'll refund your $6 if it wasn't Party's fault
    • iamthewall
      iamthewall
      Bronze
      but there's nothing wrong with my current connection.

i tried to connect to pokerstars and i could.
    • HoofdVogel
      HoofdVogel
      Bronze
      I'm disconnected to -> it's a partypokerproblem

Anyone now what there email is? (the site is also offline)
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      i am too... i tried to reconnect but cant...

fortunately for ma am playing FR cash game at micro limits...
    • qcjunior
      qcjunior
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iamthewall
      but there's nothing wrong with my current connection.

i tried to connect to pokerstars and i could.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------

I think party has banned me from the site , there notice says its my computer's problem, but it clearly is not !!
      won't connect at all to party.

wtf now 2mins later I can log in
    • weijinpoker
      weijinpoker
      Bronze
      im in the same boat.....

at that time, i checked the site, it said connection was very good. but i contacted my friend in uk, who also plays in party poker ( we dont collude, swear lol, he plays cash, im tourney player) he said he couldnt also...

whats happening here?
    • weijinpoker
      weijinpoker
      Bronze
      EH WAIT, i just connected to party poker, and now im in...the tournament is paused, i still have all my chips....

whats going on? party's server crashed? its pause indefinitely
    • Peatreek
      Peatreek
      Bronze
      I've got same problem. Can't connect to Party Poker since few days. I was disconnected while I was playing at two tables micro.

From this time I'm mailing with Party Poker and they say that problem is in my firewall. HA-HA no ports are blocked what is more I had have normal connection at the time I was disconnected from game.

I was searching over the internet and not only me had this problem. It's probably failure at the Party Poker side.

Help anyone?
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      you should get a split of the tourny with the people still in, thats what party used to do with sng's if you got dc'ed and it was their fault, email them, also if you have a screenshot of the automatioc connection status screen that come sup in your browser this might help
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      yes indeed they settle the tournaments according to the disconnection and cancellation policy, but most of the times the tournaments are paused and you have to wait logged in. The tournaments will start again. If you get disconnected and it is from your end, then no refund my friend, but the best thing is to log out and log back in. If you connect to another site that doesnt mean you i-net is ok. The connection goes through different intermediary servers and PP are not responsible if the ISP screwed the things ;) You can always ask for a refund but probably you will not receive it or u will receive some part of it.
    • Peatreek
      Peatreek
      Bronze
      They told me that all my hands were automatically folded and after 10 folds I wasn't playing.

But that's not a point of this topic. Point is that PartyPoker isn't working at my computers (I tried on few) from my connection which is good. One week passed and nothing happend :( . I'm sure that there is nothing wrong with my connection.

I think that I could get banned from no reason on one of transmiting server.

Traceout shows:

http://www.partypoker.com
      10.1.1.1 RTT=0
      83.18.217.241 RTT=0
      213.25.2.213 RTT=22
      213.25.5.229 RTT=20
      194.204.175.133 RTT=25
      193.251.249.73 RTT=54
      193.251.242.125 RTT=62
      193.251.129.193 RTT=64
      193.251.132.146 RTT=64
      193.251.250.134 RTT=70
      212.23.42.25 RTT=79
      212.23.42.22 RTT=71
      84.233.218.157 RTT=71
      195.81.242.34 RTT=78
      195.81.248.178 RTT=71

And it says that connection to PartyPoker.com is 100 % and connection to google.com is 0 %, but that's not true in fact.

I tried CCleaner, reinstalling software etc.

I rebooted server, router etc.

From this time I can't also play via webpage.

Please help.
    • FaTDoGBG
      FaTDoGBG
      Bronze
      you see this :10.1.1.1 RTT=0, the first one and the other zeros. No connection to the PP servers. U cannot get banned for nothing and PP will inform you if there are any issues with your account. Contact them and post the Trace Report, tell them then you can connect to any other site and everything is ok with your ISP and i-net connection, they might think of something :)
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      I remember a problem like this before. I got in party and it keeps saying "connection failed". They later explained that one of their ISP providers was down at that time and said they were sorry for the incoveince (pardon my spelling).