Why???

• HarryTheMidd2
      HarryTheMidd2
      Global
      My account got banned due to the fact I didn't send in ID which I was never asked to in the first place and they have reason to believe I have multiple accounts to get more starting capital which I dont !!!!

What Is This ???

This was after waiting patiently for a week to get the $50
  • 5 replies
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      What happened is probably that you got randomly selected when you created you account to send in ID.
      This is to prevent people from having several accounts so its nothing personal. Just follow the instructions and you will recieve your money as soon as they checked your sent in ID.
    • HarryTheMidd2
      HarryTheMidd2
      Global
      No but i cant acces my other account at all cos they didn't recieve ID although they never told me to send in any
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi HarryTheMidd2,

I can't help you with this issue.
      Please contact the support (with your OLD account. and yes that is possible although you can't log in)
      But i can assure you that our support didn't close your account without a reason.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • TheBu11d0g
      TheBu11d0g
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HarryTheMidd2
      No but i cant acces my other account at all cos they didn't recieve ID although they never told me to send in any
      You mention in the above post about your other account as if you have more than one account which is probably why your accounts got frozen maybe.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheBu11d0g
      Originally posted by HarryTheMidd2
      You mention in the above post about your other account as if you have more than one account which is probably why your accounts got frozen maybe.
      I'm assuming he created another account in order to post on here.