it's so sick..plz help..

• aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Silver
      ok i was doing good...i played at 1.20$-5.25$ sit and go! i had like 70$...and i made 215 FFP in 5days...but last night i was impatience...donno why!? really..it fkcin hurts..i played at a higher limit..heads up deep stack 22.50$ and i lost and then lost everything...i always control my self...donno i can't explain to myself what or why i played at that limit...anyone can help me..to undersatnd my self better!? lol seriously i can't help it..really low limit like 1-10$ makes u sick!! pplz calls wiz nothin..i won 5.25$ heads up..i won 7 in a row...but like i said..higher limits just killed me....

anyway lol i will deposit, but i'm lost here, is the bonus 100% up 2 100$ or it's up 2 50$ ?!!

thank u !
  • 9 replies
    • AndySk
      AndySk
      Bronze
      well let's say u have 50$ and u play 5$ heads up ? nice , u have 70 and u play 22 ? nice :D

Come to my table, nothin more to say
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      Originally posted by aceonetheriver
      ok i was doing good...i played at 1.20$-5.25$ sit and go! i had like 70$...and i made 215 FFP in 5days...but last night i was impatience...donno why!? ...i always control my self...
      Hi aceonetheriver,

1st of all even playing the $5's is bad BRM, so you actually never control yourself.

If you can't stick to BRM on the lower limits, then you won't do it at higher limits.

You want to earn alot of money, and quick. Which needs to be sorted. If you don't have patience, then you'll never be successful.

Check out the psychology articles and BRM articles imo ;)

Regards,
      Stiev
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Silver
      ok! i read them..i just can't help it! and what are u sayin is not helping.. .but if u think ur so fckin perfect than why ur here...why u didn't deposite from ur own money and made it?!! i'm here 2 learn, and how can i learn if i didn't make mistakes?! so next time don't waste my time...
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Silver
      oo ..didn't see how u 2 are helping me !! lmao
    • jp2570
      jp2570
      Bronze
      aceonetheriver, it seems to me that you possibly read them but have not fully taken in the information. You first have to realise why you are at pokerstrategy and how this fits into the bigger picture. If you are here to make money quick you are in the wrong place. The information and strategys are to ensure success over the long run, however they need to be strictly implemented.

I had a bit of toruble tilting in the way you explained but the psychology articles gave me a real chance of self reflection. I, like yourself it seems, were not born blessed with the trait of patience. We have the unfortunate task of conditioning our minds before our games will improve as we can be fine one minute, then completly disregared everything we have learnt and lose everything in 2 hands.

My personal suggestions are:
      -to possibly re-read the articles and try to visualise how they link to your game.
      -try to develop a way of realising when you are showing this tilt behaviour and develope a system to release your frustration/impatience away from the game you are playing (e.g. pressing sitout and going for a walk round your house, refering your mind and thought patterns back to the bigger picture)
      -consider a different way of making money quick and play poker as a game that you just want to improve at. This should be able to calm you down.

I hope this helps. the way you wrote your thread suggests you need to grab hold your emotions and not let them ffect what you do.

jp2570
    • cannell555
      cannell555
      Bronze
      hi,

I advised you to read the articles and have a little patience. That is basically all the advise that you need at this time.

PLZ, after I have edited your message, don't delete what I wrote and re-write yours. I edited it for a reason, and I explained that reason ;)

Regards,
      Stiev
    • tlLome
      tlLome
      Bronze
      As I and others said to you when you first posted out here, about how you were gonna get your money and play HU way above your BR, you'd be broke in a week. Well it wasn't even a week was it. After reading the first few posts you made here I think it was pretty obvious you were gonna bust real quick.
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Silver
      it's more than a weeck! 11 days ! and i still have 10$ lol

but ya ur right... well at least i learned my lesson...which is the important thing right now...i'm sure when i deposit i will stick to my Bkr mang...but i'm not going to give up...
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Silver
      is the bonus up 2 50$ or 100$?