Jeffrey 2024's Bankroll Challenge $120-$1000 (2nl-25nl)

• Jeffrey2024
      Hey guys!,

I've played Poker recreationally for years but now I feel it's time to make a serious attempt to move up the stakes. I'm going to put aside the crazy multi-tabling and commit to starting seriously thinking about each decision, keeping it to 4 tables maximum, more likely 2-3 at first. I will take a ten buy-in shot at 40 Buy-ins at the new level.

I work 40 hours a week in an office, also I go BJJ/MMA several times a week. Another thing taking up my time is I have recently joined my friends band as a bassist so I have practice/learning songs/gigs to contend with. I'm still hoping to commit at least 5 hours at the tables, hopefully more.

Alongside this challenge, I will seriously consider learning the microstakes game and how to beat it. I have a number of resources from a well-known microstakes player and will look elsewhere also.

My aim with this forum is to be able to put my thoughts into words and reach out to people who are doing something similar. If anybody wants my Skype feel free to add it or send me yours.

I'll do my best to ensure that this is updated session by session, if not I will round up a couple of sessions. I have HM2 to record my hands. I'll start again on my graph in order to be able to show you how I'm doing on this challenge alone.

Take care :f_thumbsup:
  • 2 replies
    • hardkandy
      Hey man im currently doing pretty much exactly the same thing.. i havent dedicated to any sort of challenge yet and am just taking it as it comes. I decided to take my game a little more serious and got a coach (vonki) for getting through the microstakes.. i am looking forward to seeing how you go with your challange.. best of luck.
    • SDK1987
      Hello Jeffrey2024

Welcome on the PokerStrategy forum :welcome:

It’s nice to see that you started a challenge right away. Please check my answer in the Jeffrey 2024 Microstakes Challenge - $120-$1000 thread. Otherwise you aren’t participating in the challenge.

It looks like your still a basic member and then you can use 1 or more of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet. If you are bronze member you can post pictures without help.

Further I wish you a pleasant stay on our forum and good luck with improving your game :gl:

Best regards,