This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

SSS works on NL2?

• 3 replies
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      SSS works on any limit where you can buy in for 20bb and there's at least 8 player seats. On micro limits you should make a good profit.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zubrils2
      SSS works on any limit where you can buy in for 20bb and there's at least 8 player seats. On micro limits you should make a good profit.
      Minimum buy-in on NL2/NL4 is equilavent to 50bbs or more so you cannot play there as though you were playing shortstack

Even though you have $20 I still insist on continue playing SSS on Nl10 because that's the minimum level of which you can play SSS

- Gerv
    • Paznecht
      Paznecht
      Bronze
      Exactly, as gerv says. I've experienced it myself. Becasue my bankroll is very low I played NL 0,02$/0,04$ where minimum buy-in was 2$. I had trouble playing SSS, mainly getting all my money in the pot, so I read the articles again and noticed, that you need 15-25 BB to play SSS. But on that low limit, you have 50BB, and that's not good for SSS as it disalows you to push postflop. So recently i moved to NL10 and although I've also experienced some trouble, mostly it's a lot better if you play it right.