SSS works on NL2?

• 3 replies
    • zubrils2
      zubrils2
      Bronze
      SSS works on any limit where you can buy in for 20bb and there's at least 8 player seats. On micro limits you should make a good profit.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zubrils2
      SSS works on any limit where you can buy in for 20bb and there's at least 8 player seats. On micro limits you should make a good profit.
      Minimum buy-in on NL2/NL4 is equilavent to 50bbs or more so you cannot play there as though you were playing shortstack

Even though you have $20 I still insist on continue playing SSS on Nl10 because that's the minimum level of which you can play SSS

- Gerv
    • Paznecht
      Paznecht
      Bronze
      Exactly, as gerv says. I've experienced it myself. Becasue my bankroll is very low I played NL 0,02$/0,04$ where minimum buy-in was 2$. I had trouble playing SSS, mainly getting all my money in the pot, so I read the articles again and noticed, that you need 15-25 BB to play SSS. But on that low limit, you have 50BB, and that's not good for SSS as it disalows you to push postflop. So recently i moved to NL10 and although I've also experienced some trouble, mostly it's a lot better if you play it right.