Free capital

• 10 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi tuoast,

I would suggest opening a ticket with our customer support team. Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

Regards,
      la55i
    • ItsBeno
      ItsBeno
      Bronze
      Hi la55i, i'm having the same issue but cannot open a ticket. The link on the page you've linked to seems inactive, when i click it nothing happens. And i've tried multiple ways to get onto that page.

I've even received an email from PS saying the transfer has been a success and "You can log in now at 888poker and start playing."

Any advice?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ItsBeno,

according to our data, you received the money on 888poker on 2016-09-29. Please note that initially you will get $2 and 6 x $1 tournament tickets. There is also the $80 bonus which is being released in chunks when you get the required amount of points. Can you please check your 888poker cashier again? In case the money and tickets are missing, please contact 888poker directly.

Regards
    • molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      I was wondering of the decline reason, aka "because it is not tracked through PokerStrategy."
      So does that mean You can't track my account, or i can't receive bonus because i played few free games before receiving money or other reason, as account which i added was completly new and created 2 days ago.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey molderz,

"account not tracked through PokerStrategy" means that your account was registered without our tracker. It can sometimes happen if you don't clean cookies prior to the registration. Despite the fact that you use our website, it may result in some other tracker being assigned to your account.

This, unfortunately, is irreversible.

If you want to have a tracked account, please clean your cookies and register through this page: https://www.pokerstrategy.com/bonus-offers/ (choose the room where you don't have an account yet)

Let me know if you need help with the poker room choice or the registration process.

Regards
    • molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      Marta, doesnt "+" in your homepage means i have been tracked?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Okay I have checked this for you. At the moment we're having problems with correct 888poker data reporting. If you are receiving StrategyPoints, it means your account is tracked to PokerStrategy.com.

Most likely you have used our first deposit bonus tracking link, rather than the free money link but in any case, you are eligible for free cash. Please note that initially you will get $1-2 as cash and the rest out of $8 in tournament tickets.

Can you please confirm?
    • molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      Well i came for the free bonus which i received in email, i did everything stated there.. after 2 days i got mail that You can't track my account :)
    • molderz
      molderz
      Bronze
      I can't confirm which code i was using, as it was entered automaticly from page. But i can confirm, that i want to get those tournament tickets and pending bonus money there asap :) .
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi again, molderz

I understand that the offer to which you are referring to is the free $88. Note that this bonus is a combination of free money (as seen above - $1 in cash, $7 in tournament tickets) and $80 in bonus which is released based on the amount of points earned. It means that you will not see the whole amount straight away.

If it's your first 888poker account, you should be able to see the $1 cash & $7 in tickets in the lobby. Please check again and in case the money is not there, please ask the 888poker support (support@888poker.com). This offer is not exclusive to us, it's a general 888poker offer (being tracked or untracked doesn't matter).

Thanks and good luck