[NL2-NL10] NL10 67s IP

• radyan111
      Known players:

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:spade: , 7:spade:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,10, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 raises to $0,60, CO folds, Hero calls $0,60, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0,50, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($2,05) 8:spade: , 2:diamond: , T:spade: (3 players)
      MP1 checks, MP3 bets $1,46, Hero raises to $4,00, MP1 folds, MP3 raises to $9,25 (All-In), Hero calls $5,25.

Turn: ($20,55) 9:spade:
      River: ($20,55) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $20,55

I coldcall preflop cause I'm pretty sure we're getting one more caller from the limpers, I have the button and my implieds are really good.

Is it ok to get it in on the flop with flushdraw + gutshot? I put him on 88+, AT, maybe AK. My equity against that range is around 47%. He can also be on a flushdraw + overcards which he's not folding, I don't know however how to check this in the equilator.
      I also assume I have some fold equity left.

My bet size is most likely too small, I realised it now, I should make it over 4,5$ but then is it better to shove directly? I can't give up my hand after he shoves, I have to pay 5,25 to win 20,5.

Then, is calling his first bet on the flop an option here?
  • 1 reply
    • srohack
      i dont mind your play . as you said you have a lot of equity + fold equity
      mp3 looks like a decent opponent and he cbets into 2 people on a drawy board so your fold equity might not be as high as you think
      being in position i sugest to call his cbet and reevaluate the turn where you can represent a lot of cards when he checks
      as played when he shoves you have the odds to call ...
      and if you wanna go with it you can raise more ($ 5 maybe) to show him you are comited and he cant come over with a bluff