This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 67s IP

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      MP1:
      $10,00
      MP2:
      $3,32
      MP3:
      $9,85
      Hero:
      $10,00

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with 6:spade: , 7:spade:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0,10, MP2 calls $0,10, MP3 raises to $0,60, CO folds, Hero calls $0,60, 2 folds, MP1 calls $0,50, MP2 folds.

Flop: ($2,05) 8:spade: , 2:diamond: , T:spade: (3 players)
      MP1 checks, MP3 bets $1,46, Hero raises to $4,00, MP1 folds, MP3 raises to $9,25 (All-In), Hero calls $5,25.

Turn: ($20,55) 9:spade:
      River: ($20,55) 9:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $20,55

I coldcall preflop cause I'm pretty sure we're getting one more caller from the limpers, I have the button and my implieds are really good.

Is it ok to get it in on the flop with flushdraw + gutshot? I put him on 88+, AT, maybe AK. My equity against that range is around 47%. He can also be on a flushdraw + overcards which he's not folding, I don't know however how to check this in the equilator.
      I also assume I have some fold equity left.

My bet size is most likely too small, I realised it now, I should make it over 4,5$ but then is it better to shove directly? I can't give up my hand after he shoves, I have to pay 5,25 to win 20,5.

Then, is calling his first bet on the flop an option here?
  • 1 reply
    • srohack
      srohack
      Bronze
      hi
      i dont mind your play . as you said you have a lot of equity + fold equity
      but
      mp3 looks like a decent opponent and he cbets into 2 people on a drawy board so your fold equity might not be as high as you think
      being in position i sugest to call his cbet and reevaluate the turn where you can represent a lot of cards when he checks
      as played when he shoves you have the odds to call ...
      and if you wanna go with it you can raise more ($ 5 maybe) to show him you are comited and he cant come over with a bluff
      gl