Hi

• SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I am playing poker for 6 months, but still dont have real profit. I played SNGs (0,08 EURO) and I often won, but winrate is very low(that means I lose often too :) ). I earned my starting capital from freerols. I want to learn cash games, because when you play cash, you do not need to plan you time (when playing sng, you need at least ~1 hour guarantied that it is free).

I am 21 years old. I am a student, studying at Vilnius University (Lithuania).

P.S. Sorry for my bad English
  • 5 replies
    • shermantank3377
      shermantank3377
      Basic
      Hey! I just began using pokerstrategy and I am loving it!
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello SPeedFANat1c and welcome to our forums!

If you say you play SnGs, I suggest you read our SnG Strategy Articles, then take a look at our SnG Instructional Videos and also tune in to our SnG Coaching Sessions. If you want to switch, study the basic articles for both Fixed Limit and No Limit and then decide which type of poker suits you better ;)

Also, whenever you have questions or need help, just post it in the forums and we or our members will help you out :)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi both, welcome to PokerStrategy.

Theres lots of help, guidance and support available just like vhallee as stated & we all look forward to getting to know you a little more in due course.

Wishing you every success.

Bart
    • boygammon
      boygammon
      Bronze
      Hi all! Im also new to poker. Ive heard about it, but when i play it in internet I was hooked. I received email from pokerstrategy saying they will give you starting money to play but u have to pass the quiz. took me 2 times to pass, now im more wiser in poker room, but of course u cant win em all.

best of luck to everyone
      boygammons
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boygammon
      Hi all! Im also new to poker. Ive heard about it, but when i play it in internet I was hooked. I received email from pokerstrategy saying they will give you starting money to play but u have to pass the quiz. took me 2 times to pass, now im more wiser in poker room, but of course u cant win em all.

best of luck to everyone
      boygammons
      Ty boygammon, you too & welcome to the community :)

Bart