am i tracked correctly?

• 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gadgaard,

How long ago did you signup to Party? You can also check to see if you are tracked on this page.

If you see an expandable + sign next to party (as per included screenshot), then you are tracked and will receive SPs.

Regards

Laz
    • Gadgaard
      Gadgaard
      Bronze
      Well on the linked page I'm not tracked. But if i check profile settings and look under partypoker where i added an account, it tells me the following message:
      This poker room did not report any StrategyPoints until now. Please check on your StrategyPoints page if there's already data available for the last days. Sometimes it takes several days before the points are reported to us. Only if no points appear, despite data being reported, should you contact our customer support.
      I honestly don't remember when I added it, but it's at least a few weeks ago, could even be a couple of years ago (yes i know this might sound weird). If it's not tracked correctly, then how can I get it tracked?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Gadgaard,,

Hmmm. A few weeks to a couple of years. In poker terms, that's a very wide range. :f_biggrin: Did you signup to party by either using our links and/or marketing code?

If yes, then you should open a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

If no, then unfortunately you won't be tracked. Tracking is only available on creation of the account and can't be applied retrospectively.

Regards

Laz