Spin n Go challenge

• hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      Going to mage habit of posting the newest video to the first post so you dont have to scroll down every single time. Also updating the topic according to the video
      Thanks for Lazza61 for suggesting the strategy! The video is based on 10*30-40 minute gameplay sessions. What sites do you guys use to play this type of tables?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g8Z0jRo7uw
      Last time I played was 4 years ago. Decided to play a few hands just for fun since I'm in fever and super bored.
      How is the community nowadays? Checking out a few sites and it seemd like there is way less people playing than there used to be?
  • 24 replies
    • cardinhand
      cardinhand
      Basic
      Poker right now slowed down a bit but its still good.
      As long as you don't have alot of Leaks in your game, you can still live with it.

Pokerstrategy as you can see, is a good community to start learning poker again.
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      Definitely looking back into the sng strategies again.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hessun,

Make sure you check out Spin & Go beginner strategy. Spin & Goes are a similar format offered by PokerStars.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      Was just about to ask if there is a beginner strategy to these type of tables!:D thanks a lot mate:)
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze

I did a small calculator based on the beginner spin n go strategy and I'm now gonna give it a try. The calculator changes the color of the value when it goes under 12BB.
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      Hmm having quite interesting results. Did two 45 minute sessions and broke even. Gonna dig more into the beginner strategy on spin n go in the next video
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      That’s fine. What kind of limit are you playing on the moment?

Further I wish you all the best with improving your game and your new blog :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      I'm now playing in the 1€ Spin n Go tables like the beginner strategy suggests. Thanks a lot for the feedback!
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      For some reason tiny pic deleted the image, but you basically get the idea.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hessun,

The easiest way to post images is to save to your desktop, then simply drag and drop into your post. Under our latest forum version, we have a cloud, so images won't be deleted.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by hessun
      Going to mage habit of posting the newest video to the first post so you dont have to scroll down every single time. Also updating the topic according to the video
      Thanks for Lazza61 for suggesting the strategy! The video is based on 10*30-40 minute gameplay sessions. What sites do you guys use to play this type of tables?

Last time I played was 4 years ago. Decided to play a few hands just for fun since I'm in fever and super bored.
      How is the community nowadays? Checking out a few sites and it seemd like there is way less people playing than there used to be?
      Hey hessun,

Followers of your blog may not see your video if you post in your opening post as the forum default is to view last unread post.

Regards

Laz
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Also it’s fine if we can see old videos as well. If someone checks the first time your blog for example.
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Lazza61
      Originally posted by hessun

Hey hessun,

Followers of your blog may not see your video if you post in your opening post as the forum default is to view last unread post.

Regards

Laz
      Oh you guys have updated the forum engine. Thanks a lot for the help man, once again :)

The snooker red6 world championship tournament started today and definitely dropping a few bets on the tournament. Have recieved some value on snooker betting for several years now and trying to concentrate my betting more to that and try to drop out all the other sports. Do you guys do sports betting on the side?

Was thinking about other goals for the next 3 months:
      -learning to play multiple 1$ spin n go tables and maintaining value
      -possibly starting to stream some gameplay sessions to get some feedback on my game and learn from the feedback
      -being more creative and start doing some painting again
      -adding some sports activity to spend my time
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      I'm relatively surprised that I have still been able to maintain gaining profit on the "spin n go" tables and getting a bit skeptical on the future.
      Anyhow decided to make a deposit to Pokerstars since they offer the 0,25$ spin n go tables and there is way more action since more players. Have to say that I really enjoy making poker a hobby again.

Yesterday did my first poker stream and I must say it was super fun, going to do that more often definitely.
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      Just ended the stream. Yoou can check out the past broadcast once its 100%uploaded. Probably streaming again within couple of hours
      Short live session

• hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze

Had a bit of a slow day today, played only one session in the morning and headed to see the museum of broken relationships and it was quite influential tbh.
      I really do enjoy these coming few weeks of autumn, when the trees start to change to fall colors.

Was thinking of not streaming today and going for a evening jog instead. Thanks for all of you who joined the streams yesterday! and for all of you have a great day!
    • hessun
      hessun
      Bronze
      Started thinking about using a trial version of some poker hud just to see if my game is improving or not, and not how lucky I'm getting with my spins (Got super lucky this morning session and won 6 spin n go's in a row). What hud would you guys recommend on getting statistics from spin n go games?

Might do a stream later on today or tomorrow.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey hessun,

There are two major hand tracking softwares in Poker Tracker 4 and Holdem Manager 2. I trialled both and ended up choosing Poker Tracker only because that was the last one I trialled.

Both come with 30 day free trials so you can try both and then settle with the one you prefer. You can check out more info at:

Holdem Manager 2
      Poker Tracker 4

We also have dedicated reps here to answer any questions which you can view at:

Holdem Manager 2
      Poker Tracker 4

Hope this helps

Laz