Missing hands

• Catonthemat
      Catonthemat
      Bronze
      HM2 seems not to be tracking all my hands on partypoker.com

At first I wasn't sure as I would sometimes win/loss and couldn't find the hand but thought was just not looking properly. But I just won a hand that was played bad so wanted to mark it. It wasn't in HM, I checked the file and it is in the file saved by partypoker. I then tried to import it manually and it didn't work, then tried again with force import of previous hands and still it didn't work.

Is pretty annoying as I have just had to pay for it, and now it seems it isn't tracking me properly :f_frown:
  • 3 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      Hi Catonthemat,

That sounds weird :f_eek:
      I suggest you contact HM support (support@holdemmanager.com). They usually answer very quickly :)
      Let us know when you find out what the problem is :f_thumbsup:

Regards,
      la55i
    • netsrak
      netsrak
      Gold
      Create a support ticket on our hompage and zip and attach the original handhistory file and the log file from c:\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\holdemmanager\log.txt
    • Catonthemat
      Catonthemat
      Bronze
      I have had a response, fortunately the text file seems to now have gone from the party poker hand history folder, all folders are still there but text files are missing so think could be a partypoker side issue, gonna have a look into it.