• SPNB7771
      Hi fellow Poker strategists! My name is Shawn, and I am from Edmonton, Alberta Canada. I started playing poker online for play chips in 2008. I was hooked! I read everything I could get my hands on as far as poker books go as well. Doyle Brunsons Super System 2 was the first book I purchased. Since then my poker library has grown to include Negranue, Hanson, Gordon, and more recently both of Jared Tendlers books.
      The first cash game I ever played, I managed to turn a huge profit after honing my skills online for a year. I am currently learning pot limit Omaha online at Poker Star's and am looking forward to increasing my learning with Poker Strategies courses, coaching and videos. This site is a Godsend for anyone who has a passion for playing poker at a professional level! Thank you, and good luck at the tables!
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Hey Shawn,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

You sound like me. xD I started playing play money on PokerStars.net in 2008. I have also read Doyle, Negreanu, Hansen, Gordon and Tendler, but I suck at PLO so I'm sticking to NLHE with some mixed games thrown in.

Don't forget to check out our bonus offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you need advice regarding a room then check our our Choosing the right Poker Room for you! thread. Just reply by answering the questions in the first post and we'll do our best to find the best room for you in regards to volume, traffic, bonuses, etc.

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl: