Staking Question

• SilaTigraa
      SilaTigraa
      Bronze
      Hello,

right now i am posting my events for mtts on [Edited by la55i]

I would like to know if it is easier to get staked here?
  • 3 replies
    • Post removed

• la55i
      la55i
      Hi SilaTigraa,

I edited your post because linking to our competitor sites is now allowed. Please see our our forum principles.

To get more info on our staking system, you can read our Staking rules.

Regards,
      la55i
    • sparkes25
      sparkes25
      Bronze
      its pretty easy to get staked on most staking sites if you have a fair offer and can be trusted.
      if your finding it hard to sell action then some of the things you should look at are:-

1, do you have a proven history of profit in the games your selling
      1a, if not, do you have a proven history of profit in the same type of game but at lower stakes

2, are you asking for to much mark up

3, do you have any bad history to do with staking, if so you need to address that first

4, have you built up any trust with the investors on the site your trying to sell action on.
      4a, I would recommend selling a handful of VERY small stakes so you can build up some trust
      4b, I would do my best to post updates of cashes, deep runs, winning sessions ect. and keep investors informed
      4c, be very clear about any refunds and winning that are included in the stake and pay out investors ASAP

5, are you providing everything an investor would want
      5a, unlock your stats at all the tracking sites and add a link to them in your stake
      5b, add screen shots of your results graph for the type of game you are selling
      5c, mark up that reflects your skill but leaves room for profit
      5d, is the $ cost of each share with in the investors bankroll range, better to sell lots of cheap shares rather then a few
      that cost a high amount

generally speaking there are other sites that have a more active staking forums