Free 50$+50$ + 50$ 100% deposit at same time.

• Dykiller
      Dykiller
      Bronze
      I want to TaF my friend who already play poker but not on Pokerstars.

We want to know if its possible for him to get the free 50$ and deposit an extra 500$ to get the up to 50$ first deposit bonus.

So that way he would have 2 50$ bonus at the same time and he want to clear them on NL25 9 tables.

Is it possible to have both bonus cleared at the same time?

thx
  • 8 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi Dykiller;

Yes, it's possible. You can clear as many bonuses at the same time as you like.

btw: why did you call this thread "Free 50$+50$ + 50$ 100% deposit at same time." ;)
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      I think hes asking if you can get the free $50 from pokerstrategy (including the bonus) and at he same time getting the first deposit bonus thus deposting yourself aswell.

I believe 99,9% that the answer is no.

If you deposit, you won't get the free starting capital from pokerstrategy.com

:]
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      I know what he asked and again: Yes, it is possible, but account has to be created through the PokerStrategy.com and first deposit has to be done AFTER starting capital was credited.

Bonuses are not cleared at the same time: as soon as you clear starting capital, you'll start to clear 1st deposit (it will be on "waiting list"). All bonuses @ PokerStars work this way, so there's no reason why this one should be different. ;)
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Originally posted by opal99
      I know what he asked and again: Yes, it is possible, but account has to be created through the PokerStrategy.com and first deposit has to be done AFTER starting capital was credited.

Bonuses are not cleared at the same time: as soon as you clear starting capital, you'll start to clear 1st deposit (it will be on "waiting list"). All bonuses @ PokerStars work this way, so there's no reason why this one should be different. ;)
      Oh. Thats weird.

I though that pokerstrategy.com sort of used the first deposit when giving the free starting capital. I have had two bonuses pending at one time, but I didnt know you could get free money AND a first deposit bonus. I was sure it was one of the two. First deposit is kinda unique.

I'm still sorta convinced it is one of the two. :]
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Yeah, I know what you mean but Stars' policy is always unique. :)

The most of affiliates here offer 50+100 intial capital for newcomers; right? Stars changed their offer to $50 (starting capital everyone gets) + $50 (it was 50+100 few weeks ago too), but 2nd part depends on your deposit. It's not the case with Party for example where you get 2nd part of bonus automaticaly (at least you got 6 months ago :P )...

So, this 1st deposit offer is just 2nd part of your initial bonus like everywhere else, except you need to make deposit here.

You can't withdraw anything without making deposit, so it doesn't matter after all...
    • Vargan
      Vargan
      Bronze
      Oh. So its a unique case.

I love pokerstars. :D

Now I am convinced.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by Vargan
      Now I am convinced.
      lol;
      so, let's just hope I was right :D

// I'm 99+% sure I was...
      Bronze
      I got the starting capitol on Stars from PokerStrategy.

When I had around 50 FPP, I made my first deposit.

When I hit 500 fpp, my starting capitol was released. When I hit 550 FPP, my first deposit
      bonus was put into my PokerStars account.

So I earned the Capitol being unlocked, and as I Was, my points also counted towards the $50
      first deposit bonus. I used the PokerStars deposit code when I deposited not PokerStrategy.