BREAKING NEWS HU IN WCOOP HIGHROLLER

• rompas
      rompas
      Once again we see 'Crownupguy' Fedor Holz at final table in a highroller event, this time online at Poker Stars WCOOP highroller event, right now a deal have been done between him and ' Bench789'

Bench789 1,116 360$
      Crownupguy 1, 067639$

left to play for 56000$ to winner

Is Fedor the best player right now?
  • 3 replies
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Nope, the best player right now is the Pokerstrategy video coach Ben, aka bencb on this forum, aka bencb789 at Stars (who has won the HU in the end for a total prize of $1,172,360.60 minus the $102K BI)!!! Now that's breaking news!!! Huge congrats to the SNG guru (who is also good at midstakes Zoom), #1 on the 2015 Sharkscope leaderboard for non-Spin SNGs with >$300K net winnings, on another overwhelming success!!! :f_thumbsup: :f_thumbsup: :f_drink:

I wrote in the Russian community blog a week ago, when I got a status upgrade, that I was looking forward to using it to watch his two Platinum videos and that he's one of my most respected coaches on Pokerstrategy! :f_love: Apparently, that added some luck to his WCOOP grind :f_pleased:

I wonder how many %s of his action in this tourney he had to himself.

Anyway, an interview with him is in order :f_wink:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Gold
      Actually, a news about this success has been published.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Indeed Bencb is a great player also, its really hard to compare players and say hes the best, ( when they normally dont play same type of games) to bad the HU match didnt last longer it could have been great to watch they battle it out for longer time :f_rolleyes: