didnt receive 30$

• Medveolga
      Medveolga
      Basic
      Hi everyone,

I just made a 20$ deposit on pokerstars with the bonus code thirty and as a result i didnt receive the 30$ bonus on my PS account. i got the tournament tickets but the original offer included the 30$ bonus money when i make a 20$ deposit. can you pls check out what could be the problem? I would really appreciate it.
      Sincerely

Medve Olga
      P.S.: i heard somewhere that if i make a deposit i get bronze status immedietly on PSTRATEGY but i accidentally connected my strategy and Pstars account after i made the deposit. Can you check that too pls. I would be in your debt:)
  • 2 replies
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Medveolga,

thank you for your inquiry. The $30 free money offer advertised on PokerStars indeed consists of tournament tickets & cash bonus which you can use for free play on PokerStars. This is not cash as such but with the given money, you can try out the platform and see if you like it.

Please note that the term "money" can refer to any form of currency which poker rooms operate with - tournament tokens, bonus money, tickets for particular events/freerolls and so on. You can see the detailed conditions directly on the PokerStars page. Current offer:

Hope it's more clear now.

Regards.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Medveolga
      P.S.: i heard somewhere that if i make a deposit i get bronze status immedietly on PSTRATEGY but i accidentally connected my strategy and Pstars account after i made the deposit. Can you check that too pls. I would be in your debt:)
      Regarding your tracking, we will be able to confirm that you're tracked only when you have started receiving StrategyPoints for your activity on PokerStars. Make sure you have the "Information Sharing" box ticked. See how to do it in the spoiler below.

PokerStars: Have you enabled the "Information Sharing Agreement" in your PokerStars client?
      If not, please login into your poker client, go to the main menu under "Account" and you should see "Information Sharing" in the drop-down menu. Please click on it and activate the check box "I have read the above and approve".
      If you don't have the "Information Sharing" option, your account is not tracked and StrategyPoints can't be credited.

Please note that if your account has not been registered via PokerStrategy.com in the first place, it is NOT possible to add the tracking or connect it to PokerStartegy.com afterwards.

I would suggest you start playing and see if your StrategyPoints are coming in. If all is good, then it can take 1-3 days for the SPs to show up on your account.