This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question about Pokerstars and installation

• ttrp
      ttrp
      Bronze
      Alright. Around the end of last month, I registered this account, passed the quiz(first try! :tongue: ) and used the site to register at pokerstars. Well it has almost been a month, and I had not recieved capital. On these forums I realized there is a problem with pokerstars and 888.com...

Anyways, the problem is not the technical issue. Upon talking to support, I realized that I had not followed the guide completely, I had downloaded Pokerstars previously, but had made my stars account following PokerStrategy.

Will I have to make a new Pokerstars account to get the capital? or will it go to the one I have set up if I download the program again with PS?

if i would have to make a new account.. am I allowed to change which pokerroom(FTP for example) I will recieve my capital on?
  • 3 replies