This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

You received money at PokerStrategy

• theghost1991
      theghost1991
      Bronze
      This was the subject on the email what i have received... The bonus was offered for the William Hill I've done the steps downloaded software etc. but i didn't received the bonus and that was on 4th of September i think, just finished my conversation with the support from William Hill I've explained them everything and they pointed me to ask here So my question is why I did not get the bonus?

This is the content from the email with bonus offer:

You get free 175 EUR
      Hi theghost1991, as an experienced poker player and member of PokerStrategy, you have been chosen as part of our promotional test group to receive a 2nd free starting capital of up to 175 EUR on William Hill.
      Claim the money now ›
      Be quick - this free money offer is valid for a limited time only, and may expire after 10 days if you don't make use of it. So visit PokerStrategy now, click a few buttons and secure your money.
      Also, we continuously try to add more poker sites to this promotion. Have a look at all free money offers that are currently available for you here:
  • 2 replies