Important Things To Know About This Site

• jjung79
      jjung79
      Bronze
      I have passed my quiz and followed the instructions given on the website to open up a Pokerstars account. I am sure I followed the instructions carefully and even clicked the Information sharing agreement and it showed the Pokerstrategy agreement. I submitted my ID and proof of address by email as well. First of all, Pokerstrategy wrote me back saying to wait cause they couldn't transfer the Pokerstars dues to security reasons. They emailed me back saying open a new account on a different platform... I opened a new account on Fulltilt following the instructions given on their site. They emailed me back saying it's the wrong code. I ask Pokerstategy for the right code but they don't respond. You can understand the frustration. I understand that this $50 is for free but the amount of time I'm wasting is unbelievable. I am grateful that this site give $50 for free to build your bankroll but I'm starting to think this site is a scam for some reason. They told me to create another account on antoher platform... Does this really make any sense? Is anyone else having the same problems? How many site do I need to sign up with? Please help! Feedback would be appreciated...

X( X(
  • 10 replies
    • jjung79
      jjung79
      Bronze
      I have been notified that Pokerstrategy cannot sign up with Pokerstars or Fulltilt Poker from now on. Please don't sign up with these platforms to not waste any time.
    • 2DHades
      2DHades
      Bronze
      Dude, I signed up in PokerStars via PokerStrategy and there wasn`t any problem. I received my 50$ quickly(after ~2days) and after that deposited and cleaned the bonus. I have played in other rooms via PokerStrategy and there wasn`t any problem with the bonuses, deposits, withdraws or whatever.
      So you should just contact an admin/support of Pokerstrategy to clear up the situation and you`ll receive your starting capital.
    • jjung79
      jjung79
      Bronze
      Apparently, Pokerstrategy can no longer sign anyone up for Pokerstars or Fulltilt...
    • mr2boy
      mr2boy
      Bronze
      Is this true?!?! As I have signed up with pokerstars and have followed all the insructions. I am still waiting for the money 2 days later...
    • ttrp
      ttrp
      Bronze
      wow really?
      What with the whole Pokerstars problems, I contacted support about switching.. and it took about 6 hours total to get about 3 tickets answered and to recieve my money on Full Tilt

am I about the last person to get on FTP?
    • Rakoth666
      Rakoth666
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jjung79
      I have been notified that Pokerstrategy cannot sign up with Pokerstars or Fulltilt Poker from now on. Please don't sign up with these platforms to not waste any time.
      Who told you that?
      I signed on FT about a week ago and got my bonus after 2 days.
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      You guys should be grateful that PS is giving you $50 AND teaching you how to play for FREE.

btw, Poker is about patience and some of you guys have none, apparently.
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello everyone,

It is of course not true that we no longer give starting capital on Full Tilt or PokerStars.

@jjung79: You created your Full Tilt account with the wrong bonus code. You used the PSVIP code which is for our First deposit bonus. The Free50 code from Full Tilt can be found in the guide: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/4 and is PS150.

Since you are not allowed to create multiple accounts at Full Tilt - and you created your account with the wrong code - there is nothing that could be done. The same goes for PokerStars. They denied the transfer to your account due to security reasons so we cannot issue you the $50 there.

While this is unfortunate it is simply the policy of the two rooms you signed up at. We can offer you to send you the starting capital at one of our other partnersites though. You just need to make sure to use the correct download links/codes. I have attached the guides below: Mansion, 888.com Pacific Poker, Titan or PartyPoker

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • jjung79
      jjung79
      Bronze
      Can I apply for a different account on Fulltilt under a new user name? Will this work?
    • z4tz
      z4tz
      Bronze
      It wouldnt work since they check your name against your account here on Pokerstrategy and illegal to pretend your someone your not, so i would advice against it ^^
      Just open an account on another site and get your 50$ there, make your money grow and if you really wanna go to Fulltilt move it there when you cleared your bonus.