Hello again!

• Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have been here before sometime in a distance past, but it has been years since I've been on these forums, so I guess I'll re-introduce myself here.
      I am an old man already now, almost 36 already :) . But I still love playing poker!

I play at the microstakes, I'm probably a winning player at NL Hold'em cash-games and sng's at the micro's. I have played NL Hold'em a lot more than the most of the people I play against. The games surely got tougher though through the years. I am looking to build a roll from a few bucks. At this time, I am focussing on 6max turbo sng's.

I have quite some time on my hands to play poker and learn to get better. I would like to divide my time between programming and designing, and playing poker. What I would really like to do is to combine the two in the future.

I am stuck with this Ka0s username now, would really like to change that! I am not about chaos :) . Is there any way ... admin? No one knows me here so that's not a problem.
  • 4 replies
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      What is this? 10 hours later and still no welcome?? :f_biggrin:

It used to be a beehive in here ... Not anymore I guess.

I demand a total refund inclusive all the extra expenses I made among which a glass of soda. Please choose your next words carefully because I know the best lawyers in town!
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Ka0s,

Welcome back :welcome:

I can recommend you check out Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy. This is a great resource and a great way to interact directly with the coach.

Unfortunately, the online poker industry as a whole has been in decline for sometime and this is also reflected in the forum activity. Maybe you can shake it up, with your legal team. xD

Our policy regarding usernames is similar to PokerStars. We will allow name changes if your real name forms part or all of your username.

Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Ka0s
      Ka0s
      Bronze
      Hi Lazza! I will check that Collin's Academy out! thanks. He was a big name back in the day already, so I'm exited he's part of your team now. I also saw there are quite some videos to watch.

I am from the Netherlands.

Well I'm glad we still can play poker. Games got tougher, but at least I can still play. no more poker boom huh? :f_biggrin:
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Ka0s,

He is still a big name and there isn't a type of SnG that he isn't proficient at. That man is a monster :f_love: . Be sure to keep an eye out for his live coachings. The advantage of attending the live coachings is that they will often be viewable by a lower status than when they are released as videos.

The general consensus is the games got tougher until about a year ago when poker sites started making massive changes to the way rewards are awarded with a higher % now being awarded to recreational players. The advent of Lottery SnGs has also attracted more fish to the tables.

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz