Hello everybody

• fibra
      fibra
      Gold
      Hello everybody .
      I want to introduce myself PokerStrategy community .
      About me: My name is Daniel and I am from Romania although live more than 10 years in the UK, living with his wife and two daughters .
      I started playing poker two years ago , im MTTs and SnG player are even sometimes stop playing and cashgame no more NL10.
      For now that's all about me , will apologize for spelling mistakes and I hope that in the future to better dominate English and of course poker .
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Daniel,

Welcome to the forums :welcome:

What games and limits are you playing at the moment? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

You should also take a moment to get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:

If you have any questions for us, then please don't hesitate to ask.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • fibra
      fibra
      Gold
      Good evening Laz

Thanks for the warm welcome .
      Currently playing SnG Abi 0-2.50$ / 180, Hyper6max Abi 0-3.50 $ where I managed to make some money even sometimes MTT game Abi 0-5.50$ yet where we did just a great thing FT 4º $ 2.20 KO progressive.

Although at the moment I have not been playing because you know pretty busy work, home, family, children, but I decided that starting next month to start playing SnG only 0.50 $ / 180 players. I want to start with a bankroll of 150 buy-ins ($ 150).

I try to respect the bank and above all to maintain Gold status to qualify for articule and video.

Thank you, I will come back with more details.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Daniel,

I strongly recommend that you check out Collin's Sit 'N Go Crushers Academy as well as his 180-man videos.

Also he holds regular live coachings so it's handy to check what's coming up.

Enjoy :gl:

Laz